LIVE From OASIS, 17 Jan 2015, Bill/Marie -My 60th B-day so getting out of the country

PCWalton1

Am enjoying reading along. We go on Oasis Feb 14. First time as diamond. Do you mean you can get say six drinks and your wife can get six ? Ie you order two glasses of wine with one card,then she does and so on. ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Am enjoying reading along. We go on Oasis Feb 14. First time as diamond. Do you mean you can get say six drinks and your wife can get six ? Ie you order two glasses of wine with one card,then she does and so on. ?

You can each get 3 drinks at any bar every night. Additionally, you can each get unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

No its still 3 per card. I just didn't know I could get a drink for both of us on the same card.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

You can each get 3 drinks at any bar every night. Additionally, you can each get unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge.

As I understand you have to select from a "special" menu when using your vouchers. For example, no "top self", specialty drinks and beer selection is limited as well etc... Is this correct on Oasis? It was for us on the Navigator last year.

As I understand you have to select from a "special" menu when using your vouchers. For example, no "top self", specialty drinks and beer selection is limited as well etc... Is this correct on Oasis? It was for us on the Navigator last year.

Yes, it's the same on all ships. Here is an example from Freedom:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44235491&postcount=12

Has anyone tried this show 'Imagine Ocean: magical black light puppet show for the family at Adventure Ocean theater? Is it worth the time?

I am Crown &Anchor member but where do I get a coupon for C&A? Does it come on your sea pass? I have read people talking about complimentary coupon for unlimited wifi.

What time does Park Café close at night?

Just got back from the rescheduled C&A welcome back party. There are over 2200 C&A on board and 6 are pinnacle. Beautiful day to relax here in the Aqua theater.

37e48cf3a2d7999da54df6a7d37dba79.jpg

Loves me some Edna! (digging the shirt, too!)

We went to the show Come Fly With Me. We had several people tell us beforehand that it is not as good as the Blue Planet show on Allure but I disagree. They are not really comparable as they are different show styles. This was a little more edgy and more singing numbers. Either way we had a great time.

553741d9d3ac7f2401a8de8232109292.jpg

It was this scene on the Lady O a few years ago where the computer linking the various systems (lights, sound, rigging, scenery, etc) crashed and the performers abandoned the show since there was the risk of danger to them.

Has anyone tried this show 'Imagine Ocean: magical black light puppet show for the family at Adventure Ocean theater? Is it worth the time?

I am Crown &Anchor member but where do I get a coupon for C&A? Does it come on your sea pass? I have read people talking about complimentary coupon for unlimited wifi.

What time does Park Café close at night?

Hi

I don't know what level you are but all your benefits are preloaded on your card now. No paper coupons anymore.

Formal nights this week were actually Sunday and Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oops you are right. On the two at sea days. I kind of lose track of days of the week out here. [emoji4]

We saw it on Freedom. It is more of a kids' show. We enjoyed watching it with our son, so it was worth the time to us. All the kids from Adventure Ocean sat on the floor in front of the show, so it is definitely geared to that audience. Hope that helps.

Here is a picture of the puppets & set:

43_zps1fae60dc.jpeg

Good evening everyone. Our stay in Cozumel was great fun but now it is back to sea. We did our usual of stopping in the schooner lounge for a glass of wine.

b2957822cbf957d1f97e5e00291f9573.jpg

Then it was on to the Grande dining room for dinner. It was the Basil menu do I hate crab cake and the beef duo. Marie had shrimp cocktail and chicken cordon bleu.

Our wait staff for the last two nights have been Domingos and Agostino from India. Both were terrific and made the meals enjoyable.

27d2e3ae6cca47228cfd7875e6f116af.jpg

6cb309bb8700ad0c8c184aee525d21b5.jpg

One more note before I call it I night. I have bought a few Invicta watches on previous cruises. So Marie decided to buy me another one for my birthday. I selected one out yesterday and picked it up today after they adjusted the band.

All the ones I bought before came in a standard size yellow box. But this one is a limited edition Oasis of the Seas model so of course it had to have a special box. How the heck am I getting this home?

630ba80819dd88c9b569d5a954311c1e.jpg

Oh that is very cool! What a nice watch and interesting case....maybe you should handcuff it to your wrist for the flight home.

Other than that I have no idea where you will fit it, did you say that you had a purchased a shopping bag?

One more note before I call it I night. I have bought a few Invicta watches on previous cruises. So Marie decided to buy me another one for my birthday. I selected one out yesterday and picked it up today after they adjusted the band.

All the ones I bought before came in a standard size yellow box. But this one is a limited edition Oasis of the Seas model so of course it had to have a special box. How the heck am I getting this home?

If you don't already have one, you'll have to add a foldup shopping bag to your packing list. I suspect you will make room for that special edition case. Somewhere, lol! :D

Great present, aren't birthdays on board fun?

Edited by travelgoddess1

If you don't already have one, you'll have to add a foldup shopping bag to your packing list. I suspect you will make room for that special edition case. Somewhere, lol! :D

Great present, aren't birthdays on board fun?

We do have a bag packed away that we can unzip and use for an extra carry on when we go over weight. Marie says she could use the case for a sewing kit at home. [emoji14]

We do have a bag packed away that we can unzip and use for an extra carry on when we go over weight. Marie says she could use the case for a sewing kit at home. [emoji14]

Never leave home without the extra bag, lol! I got mine (well, several) in Japan, years ago. It folds up into its own pocket and zips closed. It has come in handy, oh so many times. :D

We had room service for breakfast then headed up to Central Park for the tour by the grounds keeper. Interesting tour, I will past more on that when I get home.

e8d073cebf5ba9ac59ae535bf68f1d52.jpg

After that we dropped some pool towels off on deck 15 then headed to the Promenade so Marie could shop and I could get another coffee.

b1fdbb369099f7d2d7ef71fe45273ecf.jpg