Diamond!

stewpapa

Our status was just updated to Diamond thanks to our cruise last week! Never thought I cared that much until I saw it today. I like it! [ATTACH]338810[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!

When I disembark from Navigator on Feb 15th, I will be Diamond Plus; and I can't wait....

Enjoy your time in the Diamond Lounges....

We turn Diamond on our Cruise in October. Can't wait for those Diamond Perks.

We will be after our upcoming cruise in 70 days. Looking forward to those perks too! [emoji1][emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congratulations. You will enjoy the perks . The balcony discount jumps quite a bit from emerald. Free photos, drink vouchers, diamond lounge, embarkation,priority customer service line(on some ships , and balcony discount amount is some of our favorites. Bob & Nancy The Villages florida

Yay! :D

Reaching D and D+ makes it a whole new cruising experience with RCCL. You'll love the little gifts, freebies, laundry, internet. It just makes the cruise better, IMO.

What little gifts do you mean? The bottle of water and the packet of dried fruit and small biscuits? Have to say we were not impressed with that 'gift!'

But maybe we are missing out on something .;) or maybe its for Diamond+ only?

Wish they would offer the great free Internet like on Princess! Now that is a bonus!

Edited by ellie1145

Our status was just updated to Diamond thanks to our cruise last week! Never thought I cared that much until I saw it today. I like it! [ATTACH]338810[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I know how you feel. We got off a cruise January 17th and walked on as Diamond and walked off as Diamond Plus. Moving from level to level is such a natural "high"!

P2060299a.jpg.20664e73d28e6b2cdbdcb22ca5f44925.jpg

You should be able to advance mid cruise. It would be fun to have an event for level advancement while onboard!

That can happen depending on the C&A loyalty ambassador onboard.

We got our Diamond Plus pins on the last cruise of the B2B2B Navigator cruises we just did and reached the number of credits for that status. The C&A loyalty ambassador arranged it so we have the D+ benefits on that cruise. yeh, free laundry on that cruise. I think it helped that we booked our next cruise with her while on the second cruise and mentioned that this was coming up on the next one. :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=339314&d=1423229159

Edited by robtulipe

Congratulations to the OP

That can happen depending on the C&A loyalty ambassador onboard.

We got our Diamond Plus pins on the last cruise of the B2B2B Navigator cruises we just did and reached the number of credits for that status. The C&A loyalty ambassador arranged it so we have the D+ benefits on that cruise. yeh, free laundry on that cruise. I think it helped that we booked our next cruise with her while on the second cruise and mentioned that this was coming up on the next one

I'm sure I have read of other instances were someone was upgraded onboard as they reached the next level very early on in their cruise. They must have had a good LA onboard.

We will be on 79 points after our cruise on Explorer later this month. We're on Explorer again in May and thus will be one point shy when we get onboard the 11 night cruise :(

I guess we'll just have to book another cruise later in the year to try out the perks.

Edited by icsys