Celebrity Amazed Me

CHEZMARYLOU

I ordered a paper brochure about 2 weeks ago, never expecting to get one. Guess what, it came in todays mail. I really like having the brochure to leaf through while enjoying a glass of wine. Best part is it includes all of our scheduled cruises.

Mary Lou

MaryLou -- how did you do it? We used to get the brochures from the FCC's onboard -- but, they only have flyers, now. I wasn't even sure that the "magazine-style" brochures were even printed, anymore! :cool:

Go to Celebritys website and order a brochure from there. I do it all the time. Sometimes it takes a month or so but I do get what I requested.

Thanks for reminding me! I ordered a brochure 3 times, the last one finally getting results. Only problem was they sent the one from the previous year. So I reordered the newer one again 3 times, even under my wife's name, figuring they thought they sent me too many; nothing. So now that you reminded me, I think I'll try again!

I used to get the latest ones from the future cruise desk on board, but now they only carry mimeographed ones:eek: I thought mimeograph was obsolete in 1970!

I order from Princess, Royal Caribbean, & even NCL, & they all arrive in a week or so; Modern Luxury:confused:?....no way!

I get them and never ordered any.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

You must be getting mine LOL

Ordered so many times -- thought they were only online

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I ordered a brochure a few months ago.

I got it within a couple of weeks.

Now I get fancy brochures every other week - and I don't even want them.

I emailed Celebrity telling them to please stop sending them - but of course I got no response :)

Perhaps they could save the money on all those fancy (unwanted) brochures, and keep supplying fresh squeezed orange juice instead :p

I ordered a paper brochure about 2 weeks ago, never expecting to get one. Guess what, it came in todays mail. I really like having the brochure to leaf through while enjoying a glass of wine. Best part is it includes all of our scheduled cruises.

Mary Lou

Mary Lou,

I've requested brochures twice through the website page and once via a direct email to Celebrity but have never received anything. Can you tell us your secret. My glass of wine is ready to go!

To all who have ordered numerous times and received nothing, that was my experience too.

To those asking "how I did it I have no idea. I guess the stars were aligned that day.

All I can say is KEEP TRYING! And, ALL GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!.

Good Luck

Mary Lou

We ordered one to try and entice our relatives to join us last time, for their first cruise.

Brochure came, but for totally wrong part of the world. Ordered again, same result. So we gave up. Expensive waste of printing and postage.

I can believe that. Ours came but it was for Alaska, the one place in the world I never intend to revisit. I think they did it on purpose. :D

In the UK all you need to do is go into a travel agent - they have all cruise brochures on the shelf......

Many do here in the US, too, but I won't take an agency brochure knowing I would be booking elsewhere. I worked as an agent many years ago, and we needed our limited supply of brochures for our serious potential clients.

(My travel agent is a big box membership store chain that does not have physical locations for their travel division.)