HP Sauce

Gypsy-Bear

Does princess have HP sauce on board?

Depends if you mean the tradtional HP sauce, or HP Steak sauce.

Have always seen the steak sauce, and usually - but not always - the traditional one when sailing out of UK.

Though I must say it is not the same since they moved production to the Netherlands (or was it Belgium...)

Had to check it out to see what HP sauce is all about. Loved the "A Sauce of Manliness" commercial. Also loved the bacon sandwich in the ad. I learned about English Bacon from cruising. It's a lot like the Cottage Bacon I can get from a local butcher shop. Pretty good stuff.

Perhaps I'll have to give HP sauce a try sometime. I'm wondering what it would be likely to be used for with the offerings Princess has for Pub Lunch. Perhaps use it with the bangers? With the chips? As I have no idea what it tastes like I'm at a bit of a loss.

Had to check it out to see what HP sauce is all about. Loved the "A Sauce of Manliness" commercial. Also loved the bacon sandwich in the ad. I learned about English Bacon from cruising. It's a lot like the Cottage Bacon I can get from a local butcher shop. Pretty good stuff.

Perhaps I'll have to give HP sauce a try sometime. I'm wondering what it would be likely to be used for with the offerings Princess has for Pub Lunch. Perhaps use it with the bangers? With the chips? As I have no idea what it tastes like I'm at a bit of a loss.

They usually have a bottle or two sitting on the counter at the grill...and it is used a lot for breakfast so you will find some at the buffet....."bacon butty with brown sauce"

Definitely with sausages, chips, eggs, bacon, shepherds pie etc etc - delish. I use the low salt and sugar version and that is just as nice. Have never seen the HP Fruity which is also good 😄. Try some at breakfast. Could not describe the taste - sharp, sweet, spicy, its just very, very tasty 😄

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Dorset Cruiser