MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away February 13, 2015

aliaschief

If you look beyond the Zuiderdam toward Hollywood, it looks like a cruise ship sitting when many of the freighters dock.

She is the Caroline Russ... I thought the same thing but she is a type of container ship.

Details at: http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/photos/of/ships/shipid:360042/ship_name:CAROLINE%20RUSS#first

If you look beyond the Zuiderdam toward Hollywood, it looks like a cruise ship sitting when many of the freighters dock.

I thought that, too, but can't find anything on the marine traffic map as to what it could be. Maybe just a trick of the lighting and zoom of the camera.

I thought that, too, but can't find anything on the marine traffic map as to what it could be. Maybe just a trick of the lighting and zoom of the camera.

It looks like it could be a Princess ship or a REI ship. Might it be in wet dock?

Do you still have a lot of snow?

Oh my yes, at least 8 feet and another doozy on the way to give us a gift that we really don't need.

I will try to post a pic in between the Zuiderdam watching of the path for the dogs out back (hand dug) that was there before the last two storms.

We are breaking records. Broke the 60 year record. I really don't want us to break anymore ;):p

Oh my yes, at least 8 feet and another doozy on the way to give us a gift that we really don't need.

I will try to post a pic in between the Zuiderdam watching of the path for the dogs out back (hand dug) that was there before the last two storms.

We are breaking records. Broke the 60 year record. I really don't want us to break anymore ;):p

Sorry to read of all that snow, do you have to travel by skis?