MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away February 13, 2015

aliaschief

Little late posting, but hey, I'm retired and felt like sleeping in! It's Friday the 13th so be careful my friends.

Zuiderdam is scheduled to sail at 4:00 PM so join us for TGIF and the usual banter. It's been a long week without Dam Sail Away's.

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Edited by aliaschief

I can see my ship from here !!!!!

You have no idea how long I've waited to say that! LOL We are at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina, about to make a final run to Walgreens before taking a taxi to the port. We have asked for a "Sail-Away" from the webcam gods and will be on our friend's balcony on Deck 4, the deck immediately above the lifeboats. Their cabin is about 2/3 down the length of the ship where we will be proudly displaying our "Rider Nation" green, black and white football team flag. On our balcony (1 floor above), we will have small Canadian flags attached to the glass (yes I'm planning on cleaning off the tape residue) so our family can see where we'll be living for the next 10 days.

Special thanks to POA1 and Huskerchick for their advice on places to eat/drink/visit during our short stay.

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Gerry

You have no idea how long I've waited to say that! LOL We are at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina, about to make a final run to Walgreens before taking a taxi to the port. We have asked for a "Sail-Away" from the webcam gods and will be on our friend's balcony on Deck 4, the deck immediately above the lifeboats. Their cabin is about 2/3 down the length of the ship where we will be proudly displaying our "Rider Nation" green, black and white football team flag. On our balcony (1 floor above), we will have small Canadian flags attached to the glass (yes I'm planning on cleaning off the tape residue) so our family can see where we'll be living for the next 10 days.

Special thanks to POA1 and Huskerchick for their advice on places to eat/drink/visit during our short stay.

Gerry

Have a great cruise. We will be looking for you. Bon Voyage!

Yay, we'll have someone to wave to! Occasionally, please just give the "royal-hand-in-the air", so we can grab a picture!

Hope you have a great cruise on the Zuiderdam. Thanks, Chief for the reminder. I was wondering what was going on with no sailaways until today.

Gerry

Have a wonderful time, Gerry. Bet it feels great to feel the warmth of the sun after chilly Saskabush. I can't wait to feel it in April.:D:):D

Little late posting, but hey, I'm retired and felt like sleeping in! It's Friday the 13th so be careful my friends.

Zuiderdam is scheduled to sail at 4:00 PM so join us for TGIF and the usual banter. It's been a long week without Dam Sail Away's.

Chief

I think I will be there

I am watching through the web cam. Thanks

Gerry

I'll be looking for you.