How many cruises have you had booked at once

I have 4 as of now:

June 2015

October 2015

January 2016

April 2016

I have one more WAVE3 for an H9/SE but it must be booked by April 5th 2015 and sailed by April 2016. Not sure where I'm going to put it!

Harriet

I have 2 looking to add another.

I don't think I could handle all the planing of 7 cruises at once LOL :)

What are the other 3 you are thinking about.

See the other thread,,,,,,you mentioned the 2 nighters lol but yes it has confused me (especially when we were trying to agree to the date of the GV, I screwed up a date for next year) I keep everything on a spreadsheet but I have to update it to add the GV.

Edited by iimmie

I have 4 as of now:

June 2015

October 2015

January 2016

April 2016

I have one more WAVE3 for an H9/SE but it must be booked by April 5th 2015 and sailed by April 2016. Not sure where I'm going to put it!

Harriet

I have the wave3 also but I am gonna have to pass on it this time around, maxed out on vacation time for the next 2 years.

I've had as many as seven as of last month, but I'm down to five now, and it will be four after we leave for Tampa next week to board the Sun on the 5th. I always like to keep a couple in the bank, gives me something to look forward to.:)

3 booked now

May 24 2015 - breakaway bermuda

November 1 2015 - Star

April 30 2016 - Gem GV

Had 2 last year. Seems like I have 1 every 6 months for the last year and going forward. I do have a comp for a carnival cruise that I plan on squeezing in someplace.

Geri

I late book many times, but never have booked the couple years out listed above. :) I don't know what I'll be doing that far out.

I did take 17 cruises last year, which was my most in a year (13 7days, 4 14+days) it's been at least 6/year for the prior several.

I don't sail just to sail. The itinerary is what draws me to the cruise ship value. 7 cruises last year were to one of my favorites- Alaska, 2 Hawaii, 1 South America, 1 TransAtlantic, rest Caribbean/Bahamas.

I've done 2 cruises this year, with 3 more booked. I'll be picking up the late booking bargains for Alaska per usual in another month or so. :)

I late book many times, but never have booked the couple years out listed above. :) I don't know what I'll be doing that far out.

I did take 17 cruises last year, which was my most in a year (13 7days, 4 14+days) it's been at least 6/year for the prior several.

I don't sail just to sail. The itinerary is what draws me to the cruise ship value. 7 cruises last year were to one of my favorites- Alaska, 2 Hawaii, 1 South America, 1 TransAtlantic, rest Caribbean/Bahamas.

I've done 2 cruises this year, with 3 more booked. I'll be picking up the late booking bargains for Alaska per usual in another month or so. :)

Wow 17 cruises in one year? That's amazing.