Mitsugirly takes great PRIDE in bringing her Spring Break extreme review

mitsugirly

Thank you for this trip report, I read it last year shortly after booking this cruise & just finished re-reading it now that we're closer to our cruise. I love all of your pics!

You are very welcome and glad you enjoyed it. I hope you have a wonderful cruise. :)

You lost me at a wall of pink text.

Well I guess you'll be stuck on the other side of the wall then. ;)

Hey mitsugirly! I want to thank you for this. My husband and I leave on Sunday for our first ever cruise, aboard the Pride, and a lot of our details are very similar to yours. We got FTTF, we're flying in the day before (tomorrow! eek!), and we're even staying at the same hotel before the cruise.

Thanks for all the details and amazing pictures. We pored over it together for quite some time.

Hey mitsugirly! I want to thank you for this. My husband and I leave on Sunday for our first ever cruise, aboard the Pride, and a lot of our details are very similar to yours. We got FTTF, we're flying in the day before (tomorrow! eek!), and we're even staying at the same hotel before the cruise.

Thanks for all the details and amazing pictures. We pored over it together for quite some time.

Aww thanks for the compliments. I appreciate it and glad you enjoyed it.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise. The Pride is an awesome ship. I'm off to sail the Breeze in 22 days and can't wait!

Joining in and marking my spot. I don't have time to read tonight but will tomorrow! So excited!

Edit...shoot I thought this was your newest one. Oh well I haven't read this one either so I still will be reading it

Edited by jenseib

Joining in and marking my spot. I don't have time to read tonight but will tomorrow! So excited!

Edit...shoot I thought this was your newest one. Oh well I haven't read this one either so I still will be reading it

hehe. Nope this is an older one. I will try to get my new one started tonight if possible.

KIm....Have you booked another cruise yet or started another link on CC?

I will be on another cruise in 20 days (Carnival Breeze). Then have the Epic booked for November and Escape booked for next year. I plan on doing something this summer, but not sure what yet and haven't had time to look yet. :D

You have been busy booking cruises:D. Will the whole family be going along again, and have you started a link on CC with any planning posting?

I have been very busy. LOL

Nope, just us this next time on the Breeze. The whole family (minus my oldest son so far) will be on our November cruise for sure and are already booked.

I'm trying to get this other cruise out of the way before I make any plans for my Epic cruise. :D I can't even think that far ahead at this point. :p

I know I'm late to the party, but I just found this one and want to make sure I have reserved my place on here so I can continue to read all that you have posted.

I am really enjoying it but have to get going today to finish up my errands before I start back to work this week.

Gonna enjoy all that is yet to come.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

Chass

I know I'm late to the party, but I just found this one and want to make sure I have reserved my place on here so I can continue to read all that you have posted.

I am really enjoying it but have to get going today to finish up my errands before I start back to work this week.

Gonna enjoy all that is yet to come.

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

Chass

Better late than never I say! :D Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the review and find something useful in it. :)

Thank you and yep, can't wait, but it's coming way to fast. :p

Hey Kim!! We're sailing the same date again this year, but unfortunately on different ships! I know that you will have a GREAT time on the Breeze! Bon Voyage!! :D

I took a few days and read through this one. another amazing report!

Hey, you are getting good at speed reading. ;):p:D

Hey Kim!! We're sailing the same date again this year, but unfortunately on different ships! I know that you will have a GREAT time on the Breeze! Bon Voyage!! :D

Hey there! Aww, darn. What ship are you going on this time? I can't wait for the Breeze. I'm so super excited about this you don't even know. I have been waiting years to get on this ship. Have a GREAT cruise to you and the wifey with the awesome name too.

Hey, you are getting good at speed reading. ;):p:D

Hey there! Aww, darn. What ship are you going on this time? I can't wait for the Breeze. I'm so super excited about this you don't even know. I have been waiting years to get on this ship. Have a GREAT cruise to you and the wifey with the awesome name too.

Thanks!! We'll be boarding the Fascination. I see that you will be sailing on the same itinerary that we did on the Breeze, except in reverse. I'm sure that you already read my review of that one. We will be looking forward to your review!!

Edited by Jamman54

Thanks!! We'll be boarding the Fascination. I see that you will be sailing on the same itinerary that we did on the Breeze, except in reverse. I'm sure that you already read my review of that one. We will be looking forward to your review!!

Nice. I hope you guys have a great time! I believe I did read the review of the Breeze, but I have read many and can't remember. If I have time this weekend, I'm going to review it again just in case. I have to try to get the rest of my school work completed and my Jade review and pack and....ugh, the list goes on. I can't wait to just relax on the Breeze. :)

Nice. I hope you guys have a great time! I believe I did read the review of the Breeze, but I have read many and can't remember. If I have time this weekend, I'm going to review it again just in case. I have to try to get the rest of my school work completed and my Jade review and pack and....ugh, the list goes on. I can't wait to just relax on the Breeze. :)

Kim, did I miss something here? Like a JADE REVIEW? :eek:

I knew you had the Breeze cruise coming up, but if you have recently cruised on the Jade I completely missed that! I will look tomorrow when I should have time to catch up.

which question do they serve Turkey burgers in Guys Burger place.

Um that, I would not know. I don't eat Turkey burgers. :p Sorry.

Kim, did I miss something here? Like a JADE REVIEW? :eek:

I knew you had the Breeze cruise coming up, but if you have recently cruised on the Jade I completely missed that! I will look tomorrow when I should have time to catch up.

I'm still working on the Jade review..so yep, you are missing it then. :p I need to put the link in my signature. Oops