Mitsugirly takes great PRIDE in bringing her Spring Break extreme review

mitsugirly

Thanks a bunch! Appreciate it!

You are very welcome. :)

Doing this cruise in August, and your review is extremely helpful. We showed pictures from your review to my daughter when we told her about the trip.

Have a few questions if you don't mind...

To the right in Grand Turk, is that area swimmable? Or would you stay to the left if swimming? We have the same plans as you, conch graveyard and beach with a six-year-old.

Also the raft you used, where did you get it? Does it fold up or take up much room?

Do the cabins on Pride have a fridge in the room? This is our first time sailing Carnival, so not sure.

Thanks!

Yes, the area to the right has a place that you can swim and it's just like the area to the left...meaning it has the ropes and buoys there not to go past it at a certain point. It's not as big of an area of course, but definitely a place to swim and not many people there. Once you get down so far (heading toward the conch graveyard), it gets rocky. :)

If you take a look at the following picture, you will see people in the swim area. The swim area is right before you get to the first little dock/pier they have on that side.

P4080021%20%282%29%20copy-L.jpg

The raft that we had is one I brought from home. I believe I purchased it from Walmart a few years back. I can't say I have seen one since then, but then again I haven't looked. :p It's pretty neat. It's a full length raft and you "twist" it and it becomes a circle and goes into a carrying bag with a handle strap that comes with the float. So it lays completely flat and takes up absolutely no room in a suitcase. It is made out of mesh and you just blow up the nylon for the pillow and it also fills a bit around the sides to float. It's called spring float I believe.

spring-float-recliner-by-swimways-4.jpg

Yes, the cabins have a refrigerator in them on the Pride. :)

Thank you for a very thorough and enjoyable review! I asked this question on the ports post but did not get any response. Is there free wifi at the beach at GT or just at the pool? Thanks!

The hubby said his only worked by the pool/port area. The wifi is provided for free by Margaritaville, so the further you would get from them, the less signal you would get. I would imagine that if you were sitting directly behind Margaritaville in one of the loungers on the beach it just might work (but keep in mind this is the very crowded area). We were way down the beach, so there wasn't a signal for us where we were.

This area is located right behind them.

P4080023%20copy-L.jpg

You got some great pictures of HMC. Love the color of the water and how clear the pictures turned out. Now I have a question...was the water warm at HMC? I like swimming in warm water and I was wondering if the water was tolerable during April.

Well, I get use to the water fairly quickly (and by the way my daughter acts when going in ANY water you would think it's bath water lol). But, I did find "at first" when you walked in that it was a little chilly (but we were some of the first off the ship). But being in the water within 5 minutes or so it was perfect. It did get hotter as the day went on and even after being dried off for awhile and getting back in it didn't feel cold at all. I stayed in the water just about all day with the exception of lunch and wasn't cold. I thought it was perfect. :)

Great Review, Kim, as always! We are doing a CCL one for Fall Break this year we just haven't pulled the trigger on which one.

I agree with you on the Bahamas, anytime is meh, Winter months, forget it!

I am interested to get your take on Bermuda because I had thought about it for us but I love the experience of going to new ports. Not sure how I would feel being docked for three days.

The float that you speak of, I saw it this morning at Wal-Mart and thought of picking a couple up. I had never thought to bring a float with us until reading this review. Looks like a good idea.

Great Review, Kim, as always! We are doing a CCL one for Fall Break this year we just haven't pulled the trigger on which one.

I agree with you on the Bahamas, anytime is meh, Winter months, forget it!

I am interested to get your take on Bermuda because I had thought about it for us but I love the experience of going to new ports. Not sure how I would feel being docked for three days.

The float that you speak of, I saw it this morning at Wal-Mart and thought of picking a couple up. I had never thought to bring a float with us until reading this review. Looks like a good idea.

HEY THERE STRANGER! :D How are things? Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

When in the fall are you planning on going and what ship? I'm trying to figure something out for the fall as well and can't decide on a ship either. If it's NCL, it will be the Jade because 1) I haven't sailed that one yet 2) it's the only one I haven't sailed that is around the time I'm looking for to the area I'm thinking about and 3) It's SUPER DUPER cheap for the sailing I'm looking at. As for Carnival...there's just so many that I would want to pick from that I can't decide. LOL :p

As for Bermuda...see that's the thing that I'm looking forward to the most...staying in 1 place and being able to come and go for days with no "curfew". It's going to be awesome. If the cruiselines decided to have ships going to the Caribbean and only going to 1 port and staying for a few days...I'd be the first to book. :D

I will definitely be doing a complete report on it and the Dawn when I return.

Good to hear the floats are still at Walmart. I was pretty sure that's where I got mine but it's been several years. Actually this is the first time that I have taken it on the cruise with me and I'm not even sure why I never thought of it before. It worked out great. :)

HEY THERE STRANGER! :D How are things? Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

When in the fall are you planning on going and what ship? I'm trying to figure something out for the fall as well and can't decide on a ship either. If it's NCL, it will be the Jade because 1) I haven't sailed that one yet 2) it's the only one I haven't sailed that is around the time I'm looking for to the area I'm thinking about and 3) It's SUPER DUPER cheap for the sailing I'm looking at. As for Carnival...there's just so many that I would want to pick from that I can't decide. LOL :p

As for Bermuda...see that's the thing that I'm looking forward to the most...staying in 1 place and being able to come and go for days with no "curfew". It's going to be awesome. If the cruiselines decided to have ships going to the Caribbean and only going to 1 port and staying for a few days...I'd be the first to book. :D

I will definitely be doing a complete report on it and the Dawn when I return.

Good to hear the floats are still at Walmart. I was pretty sure that's where I got mine but it's been several years. Actually this is the first time that I have taken it on the cruise with me and I'm not even sure why I never thought of it before. It worked out great. :)

Our Fall Break runs from Oct 3 - 11th and we would need a port we could drive to because flying with 6 kids is out of our budget. That pretty much leaves three choices:

Oct 5 - Fascination 5 day Bahamas out of Jacksonville...no HMC on this one :(

Oct 3 - Valor 7 day Caribbean out of Port Canaveral....Longer drive for us and tender ports...not thrilled with that and our little one but my all time favorite port....Costa Maya!

Oct 2 - Sunshine 8 day Bermuda out of Port Canaveral.....this one we would have to have the kids miss at least two days of school and I'm not 100% about the docking in Bermuda. I'll have to wait for your review.

I would LOVE to go on the Oct 17th Paradise out of Tampa featuring a concert by Heart but the date JUST misses it. Not meant to be I guess!

We will most likely do the Oct 5th Fascination....It is a shorter cruise than I would like but with Fall Break, it would be nice to have a couple of days at home after to get the kids back on track with school. The drive is less than 7 hours for us and the price is right. Just keeping my eyes open in case something else pops up.

We have the Dawn booked for next Spring Break but I have to change the date which might change everything. The school board voted to change the week of Spring Break 2016 so I booked it a week later. :cool:

Would love to sail with you again!

Our Fall Break runs from Oct 3 - 11th and we would need a port we could drive to because flying with 6 kids is out of our budget. That pretty much leaves three choices:

Oct 5 - Fascination 5 day Bahamas out of Jacksonville...no HMC on this one :(

Oct 3 - Valor 7 day Caribbean out of Port Canaveral....Longer drive for us and tender ports...not thrilled with that and our little one but my all time favorite port....Costa Maya!

Oct 2 - Sunshine 8 day Bermuda out of Port Canaveral.....this one we would have to have the kids miss at least two days of school and I'm not 100% about the docking in Bermuda. I'll have to wait for your review.

I would LOVE to go on the Oct 17th Paradise out of Tampa featuring a concert by Heart but the date JUST misses it. Not meant to be I guess!

We will most likely do the Oct 5th Fascination....It is a shorter cruise than I would like but with Fall Break, it would be nice to have a couple of days at home after to get the kids back on track with school. The drive is less than 7 hours for us and the price is right. Just keeping my eyes open in case something else pops up.

We have the Dawn booked for next Spring Break but I have to change the date which might change everything. The school board voted to change the week of Spring Break 2016 so I booked it a week later. :cool:

Would love to sail with you again!

I like the Sunshine you have listed there. I have been eyeballing some of her itineraries lately, but she's just so darn expensive compared to the other ships for the dates I have been looking at.

I don't have any specific dates picked out yet but was thinking of booking something for November. They have not released our school schedule for next year so I'll probably just have to book and take Sakari out of school for the week since I'm pretty sure that things will never line up for us. LOL

I hope you have a wonderful cruise and hopefully we'll run in to each other again some day. :)

Hey Kim:

Great review, as always. I'm sure that I've read all your past reviews in the NCL section. Nice to share you with the CCL section of CC. :D

I live in WI and feel the same as you about the weather on a ship. It needs to be warm, if not hot while on a cruise. I'm sure I'll be retired and living in warm climate year round before I do an Alaska cruise. I have Alaska out my front door 8 months a year. ;)

Has a cruise company ever approached you about taking a free cruise with them as long as you make a post here on CC? It's not like they would have to provide the best suite on the ship. You and your family always stay in normal rooms and eat in the MDR or buffet. With your following here on CC, it would certainly be cheap advertising for any cruise company or cruise port hotel to extend an offer. I think your endorsement carries a lot of weight.

Thanks again. Bruce...

You are very welcome. :)

Yes, the area to the right has a place that you can swim and it's just like the area to the left...meaning it has the ropes and buoys there not to go past it at a certain point. It's not as big of an area of course, but definitely a place to swim and not many people there. Once you get down so far (heading toward the conch graveyard), it gets rocky. :)

If you take a look at the following picture, you will see people in the swim area. The swim area is right before you get to the first little dock/pier they have on that side.

The raft that we had is one I brought from home. I believe I purchased it from Walmart a few years back. I can't say I have seen one since then, but then again I haven't looked. :p It's pretty neat. It's a full length raft and you "twist" it and it becomes a circle and goes into a carrying bag with a handle strap that comes with the float. So it lays completely flat and takes up absolutely no room in a suitcase. It is made out of mesh and you just blow up the nylon for the pillow and it also fills a bit around the sides to float. It's called spring float I believe.

spring-float-recliner-by-swimways-4.jpg

Yes, the cabins have a refrigerator in them on the Pride. :)

Thanks for the tip about this great float! I just picked up one from my local Walmart to bring along on my family's very first ever cruise on the Pride in October. I enjoyed reading your review, it was great, but now I'm counting the days until I get to go:)

Hey Kim:

Great review, as always. I'm sure that I've read all your past reviews in the NCL section. Nice to share you with the CCL section of CC. :D

I live in WI and feel the same as you about the weather on a ship. It needs to be warm, if not hot while on a cruise. I'm sure I'll be retired and living in warm climate year round before I do an Alaska cruise. I have Alaska out my front door 8 months a year. ;)

Has a cruise company ever approached you about taking a free cruise with them as long as you make a post here on CC? It's not like they would have to provide the best suite on the ship. You and your family always stay in normal rooms and eat in the MDR or buffet. With your following here on CC, it would certainly be cheap advertising for any cruise company or cruise port hotel to extend an offer. I think your endorsement carries a lot of weight.

Thanks again. Bruce...

Thanks for the comments Bruce. I really appreciate them.

I know what you mean about the winter and cold being outside my door. It seems like winter lasted a little longer than normal this year and all I do is gripe about it. I hate the cold. I'm a cold natured person to begin with. However, taking an Alaskan cruise would be a little different because of all the amazing animals you would see on that cruise compared to what you see in the Caribbean and that would be the number one reason to go. I know Sakari would absolutely love it. I will just have to suck it up one of these days and go...with about 5 layers on. :D

Nope, I have never had anyone approach me about taking a cruise (for free or reduced) in order to do a review. That sure would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. :p

Thanks for the tip about this great float! I just picked up one from my local Walmart to bring along on my family's very first ever cruise on the Pride in October. I enjoyed reading your review, it was great, but now I'm counting the days until I get to go:)

Glad you were able to find one and I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Pride in October. She's a beauty.

Kim, I knew this report was coming up, so I was looking for it. Couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it. :confused:

So earlier this evening I had a huge DUH! moment. I was looking for your review of the CARNIVAL Pride on the NCL board! DUH! :p

I am all caught up now. Your pictures of the Pride are beautiful, as usual. I can't wait to see what you spent the rest of the cruise doing. You and your family always seem to choose excursions I would like to do. I will be disappearing in a few days, though. I have a cruise of my own to go on, but I have you bookmarked so I will be able to find you and catch up again once we get home.

Me too .... (duh)

Me too .... (duh)

LOL...a little confusing huh? :o

Kim, I was just looking thru your HMC pictures again, and found another Patti sighting!! :D

That's funny. I think I was secretly stalking her and just didn't know it. I probably have tons of pictures with her in it that I didn't post in my review. LOL

Loved loved your review!!!

a few questions: The Dr seuss pictures in the lobby can you use your own camera?

The Dr seuss Breakfast, can you book online in advance?

Thank You

Thank you and glad you liked the review.

The pictures they did in the lobby with the background has to be done by the photographers...they want your money. :rolleyes: AND just so you know, these pictures are the most expensive pictures to purchase because anything with a drop background are the most expensive (compared to the photographer capturing your pictures around the ship or the pictures when you get off the ship in port). :(

Also, the Dr Seuss pictures you ARE allowed to take your own pictures with your camera. The photographers will even do it for you...then they take their own professional picture as well. :)

No reservations ahead of time. You do it all the day you get on the ship and they will have a stand in the atrium with someone there signing you up. :)

Reading about that drowning on NCL is so sad. I have learned a lot from your reviews about pool and ocean safety with sakari. Thanks for always putting that in your reviews. My kids are 1 and 3, the 3 year old LOVES the water and we will probably take them on their first cruises when our son is 3.

Mitsugirly is the queen of float information. I read her reviews and saw the float Sakari used and asked her about it. She pointed me to the Puddle Jumper and it has been a godsend. My sister also had to go out and get one. All hail the floatation queen!!!

Edited by carmel

Hello all. This will be my April 5th-12th Spring Break review and pictorial from our Carnival Pride cruise to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Freeport out of Baltimore. I hope you enjoy it.

P4060093%20copy-L.jpg

A little about "me" (us). I have been cruising since the 80's & 90's off and on and "full time" (hehe) since 2010. We try to take at least 2 cruises a year but have been fortunate enough to cruise 3 times last year and I'm hoping it will be the same for this year.

We normally cruise with NCL...I don't know, it was the first cruise line we ever cruised with and I kinda stuck to it with buying the future cruise certificates and getting great deals with the kids/family sail free specials. However, I tried Carnival for the first time in 2013 on the Dream and LOVED it!!! I vowed to do Carnival again in the future and I'm very sorry to say I am just now getting around to it again. Although this was only our 2nd Carnival cruise, once again, it will NOT be our last!!! The only other line I have been on is RC and that was back in the 90's. I hope to sail with them again, I just need a raise to do so...a huge raise. (wink wink).

So since this is my second Carnival cruise, I will not bore you with comparisons between the 2 lines (Carnival vs NCL) since I did that in my first review (located in my signature line) of the Dream. However, I will throw in a few things here and there with both lines when I feel the need. Fair enough?

I have been to many ports (some several times) in the Caribbean and hopefully have helped a lot of you cc people out with my detailed reviews, suggestions and answers on the ports of call sections. I try to be as detailed as possible and I'm a picture FREAK! I'm a visual person and have to see things in detail to get a better feel for what I'm looking at. I'm a research fanatic and will spend months and months reviewing, searching and asking questions over and over before making a decision. So many of you cc cruisers have helped me out in the past and I love to give back to the community as much as I can. I will not sway a person one way or the other but like to give MY honest opinion...and we all know that opinions are VERY different between people and just because I may or may not like something by no means determines whether or not you will be the same. I only give MY experiences and hope that you will dig deeper into whatever interest you.

Now, who I cruise with...normally (well always) the hubby and my 6 year old...wait NEWLY TURNED 7 YEAR OLD (this weekend) BIG GIRL, Sakari. Sometimes my oldest daughter (Kendra, now 26), her boyfriend and my grandson (Brayden, who is the same age as my youngest but 3 months apart) will join us. Then my youngest son (age 20) and his girlfriend (21) have joined us twice now. I have yet to get my oldest son (28) back on a cruise since he was a teen. Some day...

This cruise, it will be myself, hubby, Sakari, Kendra and grandson Brayden.

We (well truth be known, I) scoured the Internet for the perfect cruise to add to our "collection" for Sakari's Spring Break. I knew I had wanted to come back to Carnival and it was a task to find the perfect cruise. I knew I wanted to try different ports this time around as well. I'm hoping this year will be full of different ports than the past (I'll be doing my first Bermuda cruise in 45 days from now). After polling the people on here between 4 different ships....I picked a totally different ship than the 4 I had posted...thanks to, once again, wonderful suggestions from people on here. The Pride it was. After a lot of research and interrogation from everyone I could, I found that it came highly recommended, had just had the 2.0 updates, Dr Seuss, water works, Guys Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina and looked fabulous!

Now...just throwing this out there...but this is the MOST EXPENSIVE cruise I have EVER taken...like ever!! Like 2 1/2 times the amount I normally pay for any cruise. However, with the Pride cruising out of Baltimore, I would save what I would normally pay in air flight and that was the way I was able to justify booking it...to the hubby at least. Also, the ports we would be visiting would basically be "free" ports and we wouldn't incur additional expenses with these ports if we didn't want to. Cha-ching, another point checked off in my direction. Hubby agreed, we booked. (Now that I have to pull too many strings for him to want to cruise again lol). However, I bragged a little too much to Kendra about this upcoming cruise that she worked and saved every dime she could...and booked it too. But this time, she left the bf at home and it was just her and my grandson this time around. Now anyone who has read my reviews in the past, know my grandson is...um, well...a little terror to say the least. Constant reminding and threatening does not go a long way with him. I love him to death, but man does he strike a nerve when he can. Just saying...

So the Pride was booked and the planning had begun and I will tell more about that during the review.

As you can all tell by now, I'm a little winded with my reviews. Yes they are long. Yes they have a lot of detail in them. Yes, they contain a lot of pictures. If you are not prepared for that or like the short and sweet reviews, this one is probably not for you.

However, I can say this is the first time I have started a review and have ALL my pictures picked out, done and hosted. So all I have to do is type and insert pictures. It should go a lot quicker than most of my reviews. I know how people can get a little anxious waiting for more. I'll try to do my best. Hey, I want this over with as soon as possible too so I can continue making plans for Bermuda. ;)

So let the fun begin...

Can I ask you what kind of camera takes these animated pictures? I would like to own one!

Reading about that drowning on NCL is so sad. I have learned a lot from your reviews about pool and ocean safety with sakari. Thanks for always putting that in your reviews. My kids are 1 and 3, the 3 year old LOVES the water and we will probably take them on their first cruises when our son is 3.

It is very sad and is always in the back of my mind when we are anywhere near any type of water. Sakari has always been around pools and the ocean and learn to swim at age 4 BUT I will never take my eye off her when around water no matter how much she insist "I'm a big girl". The hubby and I are both there watching, tag team style, or she doesn't swim. I have learn even when talking to others, I may appear rude, but I will be looking straight ahead at Sakari instead of looking directly at you when I talk. I mean I can hold down a conversation and not have to look you directly in the eye. ;) I absolutely refuse to let her any of the pools or the ocean without her flotation device on if I'm not right beside her. It upsets her but after telling her it's either the safety device or no swimming, she always manages to see it my way. :p

The other issue is swimming in a pool on a ship is WAY different than a regular pool. There's so many factors that go into what could happen. There's WAY too many people around...unpredictable people (having drinks, kids jumping, kids not that great at swimming that can grab onto you), the movement of the ship making the water go back and forth, and then most are salt water...yea, that's a shocker to the system when you are not expecting it. :eek:

We had an in ground pool when my (now) adult children were growing up (up until they were teens) and even then, I did not allow them to swim back there unless I was there to keep an eye out on them. It's just my rule. :)

Mitsugirly is the queen of float information. I read her reviews and saw the float Sakari used and asked her about it. She pointed me to the Puddle Jumper and it has been a godsend. My sister also had to go out and get one. All hail the floatation queen!!!

You bet! It took me a lot of trial and error purchases to find the perfect flotation device that didn't throw them on their back, on their face or whatever. The puddle jumper is a godsend for sure and even now Sakari just turned 7...I will still be taking it with us every vacation. She has to squirm into it, but it still gives me peace of mind. :)

It is very sad and is always in the back of my mind when we are anywhere near any type of water. Sakari has always been around pools and the ocean and learn to swim at age 4 BUT I will never take my eye off her when around water no matter how much she insist "I'm a big girl". The hubby and I are both there watching, tag team style, or she doesn't swim. I have learn even when talking to others, I may appear rude, but I will be looking straight ahead at Sakari instead of looking directly at you when I talk. I mean I can hold down a conversation and not have to look you directly in the eye. ;) I absolutely refuse to let her any of the pools or the ocean without her flotation device on if I'm not right beside her. It upsets her but after telling her it's either the safety device or no swimming, she always manages to see it my way. :p

The other issue is swimming in a pool on a ship is WAY different than a regular pool. There's so many factors that go into what could happen. There's WAY too many people around...unpredictable people (having drinks, kids jumping, kids not that great at swimming that can grab onto you), the movement of the ship making the water go back and forth, and then most are salt water...yea, that's a shocker to the system when you are not expecting it. :eek:

We had an in ground pool when my (now) adult children were growing up (up until they were teens) and even then, I did not allow them to swim back there unless I was there to keep an eye out on them. It's just my rule. :)

You bet! It took me a lot of trial and error purchases to find the perfect flotation device that didn't throw them on their back, on their face or whatever. The puddle jumper is a godsend for sure and even now Sakari just turned 7...I will still be taking it with us every vacation. She has to squirm into it, but it still gives me peace of mind. :)

Puddle jumpers are the best. I hate seeing kids with those inflateable water wings on. Those things are so dangerous.

Hi Kim! Just got back from the Pride. Stayed at the Elkridge BEst Western and had a great stay thanks to your review. If you ever sail from Baltimore again, take an extra day and go to the Aquarium. It's great and I am sure the kids would love it. Have fun in Bermuda. We are scheduled to go in October. We went a couple of years ago and loved having so much time in one place. Gives you he best of cruising combined with the best,of a land vacation.

Hi Kim! Just got back from the Pride. Stayed at the Elkridge BEst Western and had a great stay thanks to your review. If you ever sail from Baltimore again, take an extra day and go to the Aquarium. It's great and I am sure the kids would love it. Have fun in Bermuda. We are scheduled to go in October. We went a couple of years ago and loved having so much time in one place. Gives you he best of cruising combined with the best,of a land vacation.

I'm so glad that BW Elkridge worked out good for you. Definitely a place I would return to when I come back. I'll definitely keep the Aquarium in mind. Thanks.

I'm definitely planning on a good time in Bermuda. I'm still winding down with the "plans" for our time there. There's just so much to do and so little time there. It's so hard to plan when I just want to do it all. :D

Finally, finally I finished this wonderful review. It seems I would start reading and something interrupted me. This sitting, I was determined to read to the very end no matter what. Now, I don't have time or the energy to cook dinner, so carry out it will be...oh, so sad, isn't it ? LOL

Your review and photos were awesome. We are sailing on the Pride for the first time in Nov. Since we live in the state of Delaware, we are only a 90 min drive away which will be wonderful. Traveling is becoming more of a challege for us due to husband's mobility issues.

We have sailed the Miracle, and the Legend which are sister ships of the Pride, but I never was interested in the itineraries offered by the Pride. Since my husband and I are now at a point in our 70's where we enjoy the cruise experience enough that the ports are not that important, we are doing the Pride. The Spirit class ships are perfect for us.

I loved all of your photos and your comments. I cannot wait to see all of the features of the ship for myself.

Your family is beautiful. What lovely memories you have to share for years to come. Thanks again for taking me along on your adventures. Enjoy Bermuda.

Finally, finally I finished this wonderful review. It seems I would start reading and something interrupted me. This sitting, I was determined to read to the very end no matter what. Now, I don't have time or the energy to cook dinner, so carry out it will be...oh, so sad, isn't it ? LOL

Your review and photos were awesome. We are sailing on the Pride for the first time in Nov. Since we live in the state of Delaware, we are only a 90 min drive away which will be wonderful. Traveling is becoming more of a challege for us due to husband's mobility issues.

We have sailed the Miracle, and the Legend which are sister ships of the Pride, but I never was interested in the itineraries offered by the Pride. Since my husband and I are now at a point in our 70's where we enjoy the cruise experience enough that the ports are not that important, we are doing the Pride. The Spirit class ships are perfect for us.

I loved all of your photos and your comments. I cannot wait to see all of the features of the ship for myself.

Your family is beautiful. What lovely memories you have to share for years to come. Thanks again for taking me along on your adventures. Enjoy Bermuda.

Aww, thanks so much for reading and enjoying my review. I really appreciate you took the time to comment (and stick with the long review :p)

Trust me, I spent a lot of time "ordering" food while doing the review. It would just get too late and by the time my belly decided I was hungry, I was too starving to make anything and wanted food asap. :D

I hope you both have a wonderful cruise in November on the Pride. We really liked her...even if we didn't have to get off the ship we would have liked just spending a week on her. :)