AARP Carnival Gift Cards Available 10% Off Right Now!

Just checked AARP website and they have the Carnival gift cards available at 10% off right now. $100 for $90 and $500 for $450. Shipping is 59 cents.

Snagged some.:D

They do sell out super fast!

You do not have to be a member of AARP, all you have to do is join the website and earn points by taking quizes. Anyone over 18 can join.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Wow, and I am a card carrying since 50...now useable at 55 (LOL the few perks))...that is fast. Should be only for folks who pay for card I think.

OK, but you can now join AARP when you're 40.

Guess 40 is the new 50...or was it 60... :D

I noticed that the gift cards were back on the AARP site. Anyone know how often they become available? Being on the west coast, the cards seem to sell out before I can get any. I guess I'll have to check each morning first thing.

You can join AARP at any age as an associate member and get most benefits except age related like insurance.

I've been a member and joined well before I was 40, still not 50 yet.

One of the few discounts Motel 6 gives, 3 days and I've made up the AARP fee.

LOL..the sneeky group...really happy for anyone who got ...LOL....

SO NOW THE PAIN HAS TO HIT AT 40...I was lucky and yes at the very least 55 is the new 40..LOL.:cool::p:confused:

Just checked AARP website and they have the Carnival gift cards available at 10% off right now. $100 for $90 and $500 for $450. Shipping is 59 cents.

Snagged some.:D

They do sell out super fast!

You do not have to be a member of AARP, all you have to do is join the website and earn points by taking quizes. Anyone over 18 can join.

Thank you so much for telling us you do not have to be a member. I just registered and got 1500 points and took a fun quiz for another 300. I checked for the Carnival gift card (only 1000 points needed to get the $100 card for $90) but alas it was all sold out. So how often do they replenish their stock - does anyone know?

I couldn't find them. I'm on an iPad instead of computer and can't find any gift cards on their sire

Up at the top click...Rewards for good.

Then click redeem points.

Then click travel

You have to join the website which takes only a couple of minutes to see the rewards.

Thank you so much for telling us you do not have to be a member. I just registered and got 1500 points and took a fun quiz for another 300. I checked for the Carnival gift card (only 1000 points needed to get the $100 card for $90) but alas it was all sold out. So how often do they replenish their stock - does anyone know?

I check several times a day. Just found out about them last week. They were on May 14th and again today.

It seems like they are on at the same time Verizon loads their Carnival gift cards ... weird...but verizon Carnival gift cards became available on the 14th and 20th also.

I'm 59 and will never join AARP, not an age thing

So don't join. It has already been stated that you don't need to be a member to get to the gift cards through the rewards program. Now if you don't want to join the site even, then you won't have access to the discount cards. Maybe that doesn't matter to you. No biggie. There are other places to get the cards at a discount. My credit union sells them but only once a month and only the $50 cards.

Thanks for the info. I'm just joined and I'm going to check the site often. Hoping to score some discounted Carnival gift cards for our cruise next year.

Some CC members mentioned the bonus 10% promo for Carnival gift cards last year, I really hope they will do that again this year. :)

• 3 weeks later...
and I must be late to this party again......or am I looking in the wrong place?

aarp travel, discounts, gift cards?

aarp, then click on rewards for good, then click on redeem points, then gift cards, then scroll down to travel. you will find them there.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

and I must be late to this party again......or am I looking in the wrong place?

aarp travel, discounts, gift cards?

You are not going to the right place. Go to aarp then rewards for good then redeem points. It will be under gift cards then under travel.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Thank you for posting this :D! Kroger often has better offers on cards, but the cards aren't offered in my region (Dillons is the chain Kroger owns in this region). This is going to allow us to have 10% more enjoyment on our cruise:D!