Hers why Room Service menus are changing

I really doubt that happened very often and there is nothing stopping the lines from instituting rules about how much can be ordered at once or within a 24 hour period. I think it would be fair to have limits on orders, especially if the buffet is open. You want that much food just go to the buffet. This is about making extra money, not because they were at such a loss from people ordering everything. They could always slightly raise fares to keep up with rising food costs if that was the case.

Years ago when Johnny Rockets was free I witnessed many teens ordering large amounts of food, and either trashing it or even throwing it overboard. No doubt that has to figure into the cost of things.

And let me add: those teens were a small number of the total teens on board; just a few bad apples that give the rest a bad name.

Years ago when Johnny Rockets was free I witnessed many teens ordering large amounts of food, and either trashing it or even throwing it overboard. No doubt that has to figure into the cost of things.

Precisely why so many of us maintain that this is why the JR service charge was instituted. Such a shame.

Afraid I don't understand the issue. Is this different than people ordering multiple entrees in the dining room? Every desert? I've seen these things put out as reasons the MDR is good. The dishes in the hall is exactly what I saw on our Disney cruise and what I've seen in a whole range of hotels from the Westin to the Ritz Carlton. Guess I just don't understand why anyone would care.

Edited by Sitzmark

Some of the items on the room service menu are very small in quantity. I can't see anyone ordering the whole menu, but I doubt this happen except with extreme rarity. The coffee says 2 serving, but I don't get two full cups so I order 4 and I get a little more than two cups. There are never enough chips with the dip. Sometimes it's hit or miss on guessing what quantity you get if you haven't ordered it before. Some things are standard size (like the hamburger and fries).

AND he is smoking on his balcony too! :eek:

he now has incurred the wrath of every righteous cruise cheerleader in existence .... the only thing that could make it worse is if there were some Rum Runner flasks with his smuggled on liquor showing in the vid.

People on here would be calling for his head on a (room service) platter !

Edited by F27TW

We have ordered a lot from Room Service when we would have a football party in the room with friends. But not just because we could, more finger foods.

Yes, they seem to eat/give away most of it but, still doesn't make it right.

you think they had the class to tip the wait staff?

I have only cruised with royal and I can say you wouldn't hurt anyone by ordering the entire menu. That's will bring you up to like six items.

LOL! My first thought was,"Wow! Carnival has a lot more (good) food on their room service menu than Royal."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not really seeing why this is even thread worthy. The guy ordering has a whole YT channel dedicated towards food it appears. It was simply a blog in good fun. Don't think he burdening anyone either as he has at least 4 cabins worth of people partaking.

I thought it was entertaining, so for that reason, it's a good thread.