MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

Fostello ... to finish the paint job below the water line and some above plus they may have alterations to make on the props or weld any leaks ... :o

To quote Rex Harrison in the Agony & the Ecstasy When will you make an end Michelangelo ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sidari - Thanks for all the photo updates.

At least according to the deck plans 11151 is a Fantastica Balcony cabin. So if that code OB1 means Bella, then whoever booked that cabin based on the deck plans thinking Fantastica may not be happy when they get there.

Edited by Tall-Cruiser

TC ... Good spot, my mistake, CruiseDeckPlans has the cabin in Green as is Fantastica but when I moved my mouse over the cabin it comes up as with Bella cabin info. Will get in touch with Steve and let him know ... :)

This posts concerns the Royal Suite on Seaside

So. Looking at some pictures posted of the seaside and zooming a little - perhaps a little light can be shed

If u look at deck 18 comparing to deck 16 on the angle - deck 18 seems to look very luxurious to deck 16 - but the Royal suite is labeled on Deck 16 - and a handicap balcony is on deck 18. Not unless some shadowing in the photo makes it look like that

b97129b704113ad296942fe3d6c8da25.jpg

This posts concerns the Royal Suite on Seaside

So. Looking at some pictures posted of the seaside and zooming a little - perhaps a little light can be shed

If u look at deck 18 comparing to deck 16 on the angle - deck 18 seems to look very luxurious to deck 16 - but the Royal suite is labeled on Deck 16 - and a handicap balcony is on deck 18. Not unless some shadowing in the photo makes it look like that

b97129b704113ad296942fe3d6c8da25.jpg

You're correct Marco,,,Seaside's Royal suites are on deck 16,,which is odd considering the Royal suites on Divina are on the upper most deck of the YC, deck 16. Not sure why MSC chose to put them one deck down on Seaside,,,

You're correct Marco,,,Seaside's Royal suites are on deck 16,,which is odd considering the Royal suites on Divina are on the upper most deck of the YC, deck 16. Not sure why MSC chose to put them one deck down on Seaside,,,

No pool deck noise,maybe.

thanks for all the information. all though i still need to read thru all the posts, i have a question:

we just got off the divina and really loved it. looking at a cruise on the seaside next october. i tried looking

thru the decks and could not find the sports bar. just wondering if they have one. we really enjoyed the sports bar on the divina and really enjoyed the food there, so....does anyone know if there is a sports bar and will they still be serving their yummy apps.

There are also videos and Renderings of Inside areas on this thread, hence the name Renderings Thread .. :)

Sidari - Have you had any success yet finding the final rendering for your Aft Suite? I hope you and everyone that booked them will be pleasantly surprised.

Since you and few others here really look at Deck plans and the details of the build I have a question or observation. This is in reference to the side GS Cabins. According to the description given the balcony sizes range from around 80sft to north of 200sft. Looking at the recent pictures of Seaside, from deck 10 to 14, from what is visible I can't see a GS Balcony that big. I recall the Oasis Class ships Grand Suites have two sets of glass doors/windows which makes the balcony long. The Seaside from what I can see, the side GS hasve one set of sliding doors/window. Does Cabin 11002 appear to have a balcony of 129sft especially if you look at the cabin balcony right next to it? If it does it most be tucked in the very front part hidden by the steel, or I am just not seeing it right.

Thoughts?

TC ... Still no idea of cabin photo renderings of layout of Aft cabins, with regard to 11002 and the balcony, the photo below gives an indication of size for 11003 which does not look anything like the sizes you mentioned unless part of the front glass area has a balcony behind it.

I am not sure if the centre part will be for 11001 only but as you can see there is no outer front balcony as such.

The only ones that appear to have a front balcony are those Fantastica Suites on Deck 9 and the external doors can be seen quite clear to the bottom farthest to the left, it appears that those have a port hole window to the front as well.

enhance

TC ... Still no idea of cabin photo renderings of layout of Aft cabins, with regard to 11002 and the balcony, the photo below gives an indication of size for 11003 which does not look anything like the sizes you mentioned unless part of the front glass area has a balcony behind it.

I am not sure if the centre part will be for 11001 only but as you can see there is no outer front balcony as such.

The only ones that appear to have a front balcony are those Fantastica Suites on Deck 9 and the external doors can be seen quite clear to the bottom farthest to the left, it appears that those have a port hole window to the front as well.

enhance

Sid - Thanks for checking.

Look at the photo in this link from MSC Fans (it's a straight direct shot of Seaside). GS 11002 may have one more set of glass doors,window in the very front. Maybe that is where the additional balcony space is. (Sorry I could not attach the picture using my iPad)

https://www.mscfans.it/2017/08/25/msc-seaside-domani-la-partenza-le-prove-mare/

Thanks