MSC Seaside Interior Renderings

Mikesa1721

TC ... That video does not show the area that Barnes11 is talking about whereas the Drone video does. If you go to 34 and 40 seconds from the start and look at the end Aft Cabins there is one full square for the doors plus the curved area to the Left, the divider will be to the right of the doors to the aft cabin.

Edited by sidari

We too are booked in an aft balcony. I don't think there are too many possibilities for the room layout. My best guess:

Entry door into curved hallway around good sized bathroom.

Forward (bow) side of room: Closets attached to bathroom. Probably not a walk in but maybe.

Next queen sized bed.

Next large sofa with double sofa bed, possibly some type of partial divider between queen bed and sofa.

Next, sliding doors on outside wall at the end of the room onto balcony.

Aft side of room:

Series of cabinets and dressers with drawers along this wall. Dressing desk with chair across from queen bed, mirror on the wall.

Next large aft window on the wall, dresser underneath with counter.

TV on wall opposite sofa.

Back aft exterior corner of the room between aft window and sliding balcony door- a small table with chairs or maybe an upholstered chair.

Balcony: probably not deep enough for loungers. Just regular chairs, tiny table.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

I would have thought these new concept rooms would have been part of their mock up and advertised. Too bad msc is keeping everyone in the dark. Maybe they won't be all that special after all and the mystery was planned as a way of trying to sucker people into booking them in the hopes.that they would be spectacular.

The latest published news on the UK website is that Meraviglia will be on the current UK TV show cruising with Jane McDonald ! Not one thing about Seaside ! MSC why do you hate this new ship so much ? .... :mad:

Could it be that possibly they would promote the Seaview, which would be European based on an UK based tv show instead of the Seaside, which will be based in the US.....either way the marketing of the Seaside as been piss poor in my opinion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I think Sidari was referencing the fact that there's NO NEWS on the MSC website regarding Seaside and that they're focus was on the TV show about Meraviglia.

Ah ok I misinterpreted. I thought it was about why no show on the newest ship yet. Because I think as of right now Meriviglia is the new ship, isn't it?

Ah ok I misinterpreted. I thought it was about why no show on the newest ship yet. Because I think as of right now Meriviglia is the new ship, isn't it?

That's right. I have a sense of Dave's (Sidari) frustration with MSC and the lack of information - also lack of knowledge on the part of MSC's employees - regarding Seaside. It's quite shocking at this stage.

Fostello ... That photo has already been posted !

TC ... Handover of the ship is 30th November as far as I understand it.

Bea ... You are so right with regard to what people at MSC know about Seaside, it is also shocking that their attitude towards GS customers is take what we offer or cancel knowing full well that MSC themselves are to blame.

With just 3 months to go to the handover it is disgraceful that MSC have thus far failed to release details of the GS and Aft cabins apart from ambiguous wording which is totally different between the UK and USA websites, the UK site shows only 18 decks yet the USA site shows all 20.

Meanwhile they are busy making out that they can run before they have learned to walk.

Sorry wasn't sure[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for trying to find some new photos. If you can please find (from your inside sources :)) a close-up of the corner GS cabins, Port or Starboard side, decks 10 thru 14 it would be much appreciated. Thanks

MSC is totally Snafu in my Opinion! Had one of the Royal Suite's booked on the Seaside for February 2019 (Since last April) got a call this week that they double booked and I was odd man out! Downgraded me to a YC1 & gave me a $300 OBC, the only reason I originally booked that cruise was for the suite!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RJ ... I guess they never bothered to tell you how they came to their decision ? Next week we are on Preziosa, on the roll call a woman and her daughter from the USA found out on the day they were due to fly to Paris that they had been moved which left them with no way of questioning the change.