Best oasis restaurant??

Just off Oasis on Saturday and while we have enjoyed Chops and Giovanni's, the best kept secret is Vintages and the al a carte tapas menu. Husband and I both agreed that while the MDR food was very good, the tapas were the best food on the ship!

Our favorite is Coastal Kitchen… complimentary to those with a gold card. The food is excellent, the service fantastic, and the view the best on the ship.

We also enjoyed the Chefs Table, Giovannis, and Chops.

Edited by beachnative

Wow, what a wide variety of answers.

I'm torn as to which one I like best. On our next Oasis trip we are definitely going back to Chops, Giovanni's and Sabor. We are not fans of 150 Central Park and we didn't enjoy the hibachi at Izumi last time but we may go this time for just sushi.

I agree about the tapas at Vintages. They're very good.

If I had to pick one I would still say Chops even though I feel like it is not as great as it used to be.

Sorry for the late response but as previously posted the tapas are al a carte although some can be grouped together. They have these wonderful sweet peppers stuffed with feta/garlicky cheese, olives, paella, prosciutto....they also have desert tapas that you can add on

Wow! You guys have made it difficult to decide! Lol

Although I've never had tapas (never even heard of them til now) I will definitely have to try them after reading all the rave about them!

We set sail in sept and getting excited!

Thanks everyone!

We enjoyed Vintages and Chops. My hubby and daughter loved 150, but it was not my favorite. The worst food we had was in Giovanni's. No offense to those who love it, but our waiter was horrible and the food not fit to eat. Maybe it was a bad night. Others were also complaining that night.

Which one had the various salts and bread? We loved that one. Do they still do that?

That is 150 Central Park that has the flavored salts served with the bread.

While they are still doing this feature, they have now switched to having the same menu each night of the cruise and not switching mid-cruise. You now have a choice between two items for courses three to six of the six course tasting menu.