Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

Doesn't look like the slides will be done before the sea trials.

My memory may be wrong, but I don't think they were for Harmony either. I thought, with equally vague memory there were finished with Royal took possession of the ship prior to her first sailing.

My memory may be wrong, but I don't think they were for Harmony either. I thought, with equally vague memory there were finished with Royal took possession of the ship prior to her first sailing.

I think your memory is correct, they weren't complete prior to the sea trials.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039256&page=109

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=49809994&postcount=2177

;Might have missed this, but it appears that 150 restaurant is being replaced by a fish concept. Any news on that?

There's the Hooked Restaurant fish concept restaurant on deck 16 in Solarium.

150 is on deck plans.

Has there been a new development?

No deck plans I have seen show the 150, though all other restaurants are shown by name. Perhaps just an oversight, but seems a little strange. Space just shows a restaurant icon.. RCI website ? lists all existing restaurants except 150. However, if your plans show it, I am sure it will be there. You should certainly know by now.

No deck plans I have seen show the 150, though all other restaurants are shown by name. Perhaps just an oversight, but seems a little strange. Space just shows a restaurant icon.. RCI website ? lists all existing restaurants except 150. However, if your plans show it, I am sure it will be there. You should certainly know by now.

XwfoBLDa.jpeg

You might have missed something ;-) - here are the deck plans marked 10/10/2017. Shows all restaurants.

steamboats

You remember rightly. The slides weren’t ready until (if I remember rightly) day 3 of her 1st sailing.