Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

I wouldn't expect that. Two of the existing ones have no slides, though there you go..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I don't know about the dry slides at the back, but Michael Bailey said, that he would like to see water slides added to the other ships of the Oasis class, Oasis, Allure and Oasis 4.

I don't know about the dry slides at the back, but Michael Bailey said, that he would like to see water slides added to the other ships of the Oasis class, Oasis, Allure and Oasis 4.

I seem to recall that. I'll bet we see them on O4 before the other two. ;)

Interesting to see how long it takes for them to show up.

Lloyd...after steadily following your original Harmony thread from the start...percolating about the pros & cons of that ship...experiencing Oasis & Allure...and further percolating about the costs for a nice Harmony balcony (can't fathom anything less than a nice outside balcony anymore :D)...

We got a super deal through our TA and will enjoy Harmony of the Seas next March.

I seem to recall you had booked on her as well...curious when you're going...

I wouldn't expect that. Two of the existing ones have no slides, though there you go..

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

You're probably right, but those slides were almost the last things added to Harmony. Expecting they will be a big hit, we will probably see them again, but if by some chance they prove problematic, they can make changes for awhile yet.

You're probably right, but those slides were almost the last things added to Harmony. Expecting they will be a big hit, we will probably see them again, but if by some chance they prove problematic, they can make changes for awhile yet.

It probably wasn't because of the slide, but I was disappointed they eliminated the beach pool umbrellas. Oh, and the solarium pool. :o

Interesting to see how long it takes for them to show up.

Lloyd...after steadily following your original Harmony thread from the start...percolating about the pros & cons of that ship...experiencing Oasis & Allure...and further percolating about the costs for a nice Harmony balcony (can't fathom anything less than a nice outside balcony anymore :D)...

We got a super deal through our TA and will enjoy Harmony of the Seas next March.

I seem to recall you had booked on her as well...curious when you're going...

Booked for February 2017, but switching to 2018 to accommodate in-laws. :eek:

Booked for February 2017, but switching to 2018 to accommodate in-laws. :eek:

WOW - we almost crossed paths...but I understand how plans can change.

We were doing a Panama Canal in February but had to change due to a schedule conflict...and then we were offered an amazing deal on our balcony room on Harmony...so overall...things worked out well.

Glad you at least got to rebook on Harmony.

Thanks Bob!

Now we can all sit around and while we're waiting...speculate on the name :D

I thought I read that "Passion of the Seas" was in the running, but I don't recall if that was in the context of the next Quantum or Oasis class ship.

You gotta go with the theme - something like Sovereign just wouldn't work.

I feel like they could maybe pull off using the names Sovereign, Monarch, and Majesty (if she ever leaves the fleet) again for a new class of ships, but definitely not an existing class.

That's a big maybe, and the names would only compliment a certain type of ship - nothing like Oasis Class.

Someone asked a good question in the Oasis 4 group...

Would any new potential names show up on the trademark sites before the naming of the ship?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Spectrum? Or was that for Quantum class

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk