Symphony of the Seas' Blocks Are in the House!

What was I thinking!?

d896559bbce9df81a1473ab0d5b6ef94.jpg

My vote is for Banana of the Seas. anyone named kevin, bob, or stuart gets a free cruise. (did i mention my DH is named kevin?) :D

if i do stumble across any new trademark filings for ship names, i will let you know. i actually kind of like symphony myself. anything except pulse - that's just horrible.

My vote is for Banana of the Seas. anyone named kevin, bob, or stuart gets a free cruise. (did i mention my DH is named kevin?) :D

if i do stumble across any new trademark filings for ship names, i will let you know. i actually kind of like symphony myself. anything except pulse - that's just horrible.

I vote for Banana too!

Well, it was either that or Chicken of the Seas :rolleyes:

Melody goes better with Harmony....

I like that name as well.

We're always mentioning what name goes well with Harmony, but we shouldn't forget that there is also Oasis and Allure. :D

Edited by Lloyd555

Another block on the bow and we will see the name, the letters will be welded to the block, so workers in the block fabrication shop must know the name by now!

Rest assured the name is known (by a list of people by now)....but being carefully restricted for publication until it is deemed "the right time". As you pointed out...those letters will have to show up on the hull sometime in the next month or so more than likely...