LIVE from OASIS (Sept. 5, 2015) - Pics, Periscope & Prospectus

First live periscope from the ship coming up in a couple of minutes.

So far the war on roast beef sandwiches is being won by me. Current score: Me 2, roast beef 0.

Dinner at chops tonight at 6:30pm followed by 80s music trivia at 9pm and majority rules game show at 10pm.

Edited by Yorkvillain

First live periscope from the ship coming up in a couple of minutes.

So far the war on roast beef sandwiches is being won by me. Current score: Me 2, roast beef 0.

Dinner at chops tonight at 6:30pm followed by 80s music trivia at 9pm and majority rules game show at 10pm.

Thanks for sharing! It was awesome!

The A&L_Ont suite (minus the little Canadian flag)

image_zps8qytcc76.jpg

You know we Canadians only need a little flag. Modest folks we are.:) We orginally were going to be disembarking today from Oasis, but Owen's hockey camp took priority. My family has messed up priorities.;)

Sorry about the rain. Hopefully it will clear up for sail away. You could hear the thunder on periscope. Great job on the video. I have a feeling Courtney would be like Lisa... "when you are done your video thing you know where you can find me". Tell her we say hi.

Oh, Lord, Villain, what did you do this time? :eek::D:eek:

Yorkvillian said on his periscope review that boarding was rather slow. Hopefully guests disembarking weren't the ones thrown out of his way on the gangway, while he was on the way to Park Cafe. :D He also said he was going to Chops tonight. RIP beef.

All joking aside, hopefully the guests disembarking are OK.

Great scope, just watched it, sorry couldn't make it live was at the beach, no rain in New York! If you want to switch places just let me know! Have a great cruise!

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

It's sunny skies there now! Great for sail away!

Thanks everyone. Yes the skies did clear up just in time for -------MUSTER DRILL. So no pool for me today. Time to get ready for dinner at Chops. I think a few extra cows lost their lives this past week because they knew I was going to be on board.

And Andrew and Maureen, I think you two should team up and become a comedy team or better yet, replace the comedians on the Oasis.

Just watched live on Port Everglades cam and Periscope. How amazing is technology?

Incredible. When I first started cruising all I had were brochures from the travel agent to look over a hundred times. Now there's cruise critic, YouTube, periscope, etc.

Hi Yorkvillan,

Sounds like your first day on Oasis has been fantastic so far! Not sure if you addressed this on Periscope because I am not watching, but did you happen to see/hear of any 1st night promotions for the specialty restaurants tonight? And also how was Chops??

Thanks and enjoy your voyage!