Captain Pugwash

elmsliebev

There was a similiar question about a month or two ago. A person who knows him answered that he's quite well but for his own reasons doesn't post here anymore.

Indeed, as I previously stated, he is alive and well.

We were with him recently on QV around the Canaries and in his company every day.

Stewart

that's good to know. I did have a link to his newer blogs but that seems to have disappeared. I do enjoy reading his travel writing.

Hopefully we will bump him to him at sea one day.

He actually started a blog on our November trip, but then realised that nobody was reading it or commenting, so he stopped.

I did mention to him that the "Blog" button on the site he uses had vanished. He gave me the link, but it was cumbersome.

He was going to take the matter up with those who run the site, but so far nothing has happened.

Such a shame - we were on the Queen Victoria's cruise to the Canaries in November and would loved to have met him; had we known he was on board.

We have followed his many cruise adventures over the years and have chuckled at his humorous writing.

Missing your blogs Jim, come back to us

Such a shame - we were on the Queen Victoria's cruise to the Canaries in November and would loved to have met him; had we known he was on board.

We have followed his many cruise adventures over the years and have chuckled at his humorous writing.

Missing your blogs Jim, come back to us

So you won't miss him again, here's a link to a photo of him, taken outside the Verandah as we went for lunch on QV:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lpP9gC1ZDRwuempK_-RMm9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=email

Thank you for posting the pictures Stewart, love your suite!

I remember seeing him around the ship and I think we sat at the next table to him in the restaurant for lunch one day.

Hope you enjoyed the cruise as much as we did - till the next time :)

PS Did you 'win' the Cunard flag at the silent auction?

I have enjoyed reading his blogs in the past and I hope he will let us know where and when future ones will be published.

As long as that site complies with our guidelines, it would be good to hear how he is enjoying his travels.

So you won't miss him again, here's a link to a photo of him, taken outside the Verandah as we went for lunch on QV:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/lpP9gC1ZDRwuempK_-RMm9MTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=email

Hi,

I was on the cruise too and would have loved to have met you and the capt.

Icame to the meet and greet on the day it was posted, but there was no one there.

Have tried to follow your link but it won't open.

Hi,

I was on the cruise too and would have loved to have met you and the capt.

Icame to the meet and greet on the day it was posted, but there was no one there.

Have tried to follow your link but it won't open.

I actually went to the Meet and Greet on the first sea day, at 11:00am, in the Commodore, port side..

I sat all alone for 10 minutes, then gave up.

• 7 years later...