It is a dam ship Sail-Away Fiesta! December 19, 2015

Boytjie

I hope it's soon; I don't know how much longer I can continue multi-tasking. I'm watching a movie (Surviving Christmas), knitting a toque, and watching sail-away. Something's gotta go!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Seeing as how they held up the sailing to give you time to finish the ceremony, I suppose you'll have to pause the movie. ;)

Cooper10!

Thanks!

Are the tug boats standard for a ship this old. Does it have maneuvering thrusters? My husband is asking !

Denise:)

The tugs are standard for whatever a particular port has based there. In PE, modern, very maneuverable and very powerful tugs

Broward_2588.JPG

Broward

SBLKTowing_TwinZ_SDM_NewRiver1.png

New River

Just got back from dinner with sis and bro-in-law. Will leave Tampa and head back to Memphis tomorrow. Maybe I will get to see the Pris sail, but will not be here tomorrow. Everything except what I need tonight and tomorrow is packed.

Seeing as how they held up the sailing to give you time to finish the ceremony, I suppose you'll have to pause the movie. ;)

You're absolutely right - I just paused the movie, set down my knitting, and am going to pour another glass of wine. By the time I get back, maybe we'll see some movement!:D

Smooth Sailing!

Thanks Cooper!!!!

David said good info and pics he appreciated them! All you guys are awesome !

Going to fire up our barbq before the rain! We sure do need it! The clouds over the ocean are building up and wind. Going to watch on TV the web cam as we sit outside for our Jameson's!

Denise:)