My Celebrity is working

Snow Road Cruisers

My Celebrity is working today, the first time since mid-November, with this luck I will now play the lottery! After hours on hold to attempt to talk to a rep to fix the problem, with no results, I have to admit it feels good to be able to review my cruise the departs in a few weeks, complete the forms and order tags.

I hope everyone has a Happy Day!

My Celebrity is working today, the first time since mid-November, with this luck I will now play the lottery! After hours on hold to attempt to talk to a rep to fix the problem, with no results, I have to admit it feels good to be able to review my cruise the departs in a few weeks, complete the forms and order tags.

Yeaaaa! Thanks for your note...just tried and got in! Feels like Christmas....now I can spend some money booking excursions.

Mine has never stopped working. Am I just lucky? I usually use a desktop computer with windows 7. I've never encountered any of the computer issues that people complain about.

Same here. :) Have never had an issue. Desktop, Win 7 and Chrome.

Mine has never stopped working. Am I just lucky? I usually use a desktop computer with windows 7. I've never encountered any of the computer issues that people complain about.

Now that those of us with Windows 10 can now get on the site will there be a new post tomorrow from someone who has been using Windows 7....

I use my IPAD for 90 % of my internet usage- & have always been locked out of Celebrity- always just freezing- but with my desktop and Windows 7 I get thru about 95% of the time without issues- Is it their website or their website working with different software on our end? :confused:

Worked for me this morning for the first time in over 2 months. Last week my TA was able to find a way to get our express passes but nothing else. Just for the heck of it today I thought I would give it another try and (surprise, surprise) I was able to finally get our e-docs and order luggage tags. I'm finally a happy camper[emoji3]

I have had no problems accessing my reservations for the cruise I took last month and for a cruise that is two years away.

I have been unable to access my reservation for next week for over a month. I just checked now and can get into this reservation, however it now shows a $1000 balance owing even though it's been paid in full.

I too was able to access My Reservations last night. Yeah.

Did find one interesting detail. When looking at the order history, my X excursion to St John's Island, a 4 hour excursion, is scheduled for 1pm to 5pm. The Reflection is scheduled to leave port at 5pm.

When I try to add a "new" reservation, the website will only take 7 of the 8 booking numbers. Used to work fine, but can't get it to work the past 10 days.

I have a Mac, and use Safari. Tried to switch to FireFox and it still didn't work.

Kel

Thanks for letting us know. My wife just said to me this morning she is going to have to try again this weekend to see if she can get on because she is one of the unlucky ones that has not been able to login since November. She has been very frustrated. Keeping my fingers crossed. :) Of course, it really does not matter right now because yesterday we booked a cruise on a different line fro June and are looking at Holland America for the fall (unhappy AQUA past passenger).

Waited over three weeks to get back into my reservation. Emailed IT twice, never got a response. Spoke to two customer service reps who were to forward to IT. Then I called Captain Club who too was going to forward IT. And two days later, without any notification, I got into my account just by trying one more time! Unbelievable for a company of their size and stature. Keep complaining!