!!!_Carnival Breeze Trip Report_!!! //6-Day Western Caribbean Cruise\\

TheCriuseDirector

Great review! Can't wait for more as we are doing same itinerary March 6/16.

Thank you! I did feel like I could've used the extra 2 days for the 8-day, but that just means I'll have to sail her again... what a bummer :D

You write so well for a young man. Good job.

We're sailing Breeze in three weeks. Though it will be our second time on her, we still act like every cruise is our first. Looking forward to read more.

Thank you so much! Honors English must have done me good then!

I love your style of writing! I love how enthusiastic you seem. I love how you do the planning for your family's cruises. When I was your age, I did too. I still do all of the cruise planning.

Your review is off to a great start. Can't wait to read more. In fact, because of your review, you've inspired me to write one for my upcoming Breeze cruise in April. I've done the Breeze before, and it is my favorite Carnival ship next to Liberty.

We got off in Miami to be greeted with my first outside terminal and also an unpleasant temperature of 55F but it felt like 40F so we quickly rushed inside and got our baggage. Now let me tell you, baggage at MIA is ingenious. Let me try to describe it well, but I think I’ll fail. When you get out of the terminal, you take the sky train to the main area and then take stairs down another level to get to the first of the baggage carousels. This took about 15 mins. BUT what is so much better was that we had to walk about another 10-15 mins to get to our carousel, number 28 I think. Now how is this ingenious? It sounds like torture for the legs! Well, I’m not denying that fact, but when we got there the first few bags were already going around, so there was little to no wait for us when our one and only suitcase came by.

We then made the best decision of our lives and if you even are remotely close to the airport you should do this as well. We checked in at the airport. There was about a 10-15 minute wait (this seems to be a pattern ) and then we got up to the counter and got our key cards and were all ready to go! But you might ask “Don’t you need to take airport transfers from Carnival to get the airport check in?” The answer, my fellow comrades, is no. We took a taxi after we stopped for some Nathan’s Hot Dogs, which weren’t that good in my opinion, and we were on our way. I took a few pictures on the way to the cruise terminal.

IMG_8134_zpsezdlki6t.jpg

IMG_8135_zpsg9lbeqvm.jpg

IMG_8136_zpsyua4no7l.jpg

When you are going on your dream vacation on your birthday!

IMG_8137_zpsp8yqnav6.jpg

When you are less than 5 minutes away from the port!!!!

IMG_8138_zpsygzmf4c8.jpg

WHEN YOU SEE THE WHALE TAIL OF YOUR DREAM SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_8139_zpsadxasf3b.jpg

Yes! Cruise director we had cold temperatures 2 weeks ago but is gone now we have a great weather not cold not hot just warm temperatures.

I am going on the Breeze just before she leaves to Galveston on May 1.

Yes! Cruise director we had cold temperatures 2 weeks ago but is gone now we have a great weather not cold not hot just warm temperatures.

I am going on the Breeze just before she leaves to Galveston on May 1.

"Also, If you do wish to quote part of this review, try your hardest to only take the section you need, as when you take the entire post, the forum gets clogged up and then it’s difficult to tell what’s the actual review, thank you for your consideration."

"Also, If you do wish to quote part of this review, try your hardest to only take the section you need, as when you take the entire post, the forum gets clogged up and then it’s difficult to tell what’s the actual review, thank you for your consideration."

Lol I caught that too. It's like when John Heald asks on his (site F we cannot B mention here) a yes or no question and tells that everybody that he would like for them to simply reply with a "yes" or "no", nobody ever does. There is always some long winded answer of why they said yes or no.

Nobody likes reading and following the directions for some reason.

Lol I caught that too. It's like when John Heald asks on his (site F we cannot B mention here) a yes or no question and tells that everybody that he would like for them to simply reply with a "yes" or "no", nobody ever does. There is always some long winded answer of why they said yes or no.

Nobody likes reading and following the directions for some reason.

LOL I think that is hilarious. I always imagining him. saying "oh ffs, just a YES OR NO"