Isn't it time for the 2017-2018 schedule to be out ?

cruisinderek

I really want to do this cruise as well! Yes, that itinerary should be released then too.

That is on my bucket list as well. Hopefully in 2018 if still offered, as I will have finally retired in March of that year and it will be a retirement present to myself. Great itinerary and no flying involved....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I am curious if Princess will be doing the 28 day, round trip out of Los Angeles to Hawaii, Samoa, and Tahiti in 2017. Does that get released in March or April too?

This is also a cruise that I am very interested in, however, I'm still a few years from being able to do it. Hoping it's around when my husband retires... 5 years, I think

This is also a cruise that I am very interested in, however, I'm still a few years from being able to do it. Hoping it's around when my husband retires... 5 years, I think

If you don't mind flying one-way to Sydney & then from LAX, you may want to consider the one-way transpacific cruise between Sydney & LA that Princess sometimes sails.

We flew to Sydney for a pre-cruise stay before sailing back to LA. In addition to the South Pacific & Hawaii on the 28 day roundtrip LA cruise, we also went to NZ which for us was the highlight on our cruise. The islands of Polynesia are beautiful however being able to experience some of Sydney & the beauty of NZ made a good cruise great for us. :D

• 1 month later...
It seems that Princess is late this year in releasing its itineraries.

Gosh Darn Nina just when we think we figured out Princess scheduling they go and change it on us. :) But it is fun waiting to see what they will be doing next.

Joe