Sailing in 6days, didn't print luggage tags, what do we do?

Didn't print out tags as I was low on ink...and missed the opportunity ...( didn't realize that they went away :rolleyes:. I think I read that we will be able to get them at the port, is that true? What do I need to look out for? Or is it cheaper to get something from Walmart? Thanks....

Didn't print out tags as I was low on ink...and missed the opportunity ...( didn't realize that they went away :rolleyes:. I think I read that we will be able to get them at the port, is that true? What do I need to look out for? Or is it cheaper to get something from Walmart? Thanks....

You still should be able to print them out. On the last page of your docs.

If not the porters will take care of it at the port.

Not sure what you mean with your Walmart comment but a luggage tag is in your cruise docs. Just print that one page out. Make as many copies as you need, fold and attach to bags. No need to go to Walmart for anything other than ink maybe.

I meant do I need to buy luggage tags myself. The cruise documents were printed but because I got a message that my ink was low, I chose not to print the luggage tags...now it is showing they are unavailable because we are too close to sailing. But if the porters can provide them to us that will work fine!

Thanks!

If you decide not to print the tags then have one of the porters tag your luggage when you hand your luggage over to them. The porter will ask you your cabin number and take care of the rest. Now take a deep breath and get ready to enjoy your Cruise. Bon Voyage.

Since RCI stopped (:() giving out the airline type luggage tags a long time ago....I always have the porter's put them on my bags as I hand them over...easy. I don't care to turn the luggage tags into an art/craft project. JMHO

You will find this method very easy...enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Ashland

On the page three of your set sail pass docs, there is a small sample luggage tag in

black and white. I have used those before and they worked just fine. Otherwise,

as others mentioned, the porters can quickly hand print tags for you. I just prefer

to put printed tags in my plastic tag holders in advance. Just personal choice.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

All the porters carry blank luggage tags. Just be sure you know your cabin number!

And if sailing out of Pt. Everglades be sure to have your setsail pass handy. Twice I was asked for my setsail pass before the would write out the tags. I guess the didn't believe me when I told them my cabin number. :cool:

And if sailing out of Pt. Everglades be sure to have your setsail pass handy. Twice I was asked for my setsail pass before the would write out the tags. I guess the didn't believe me when I told them my cabin number. :cool:

My guess is, people may have gotten their cabin number wrong before (e.g. transposed a couple of digits) and complained when they didn't get their luggage. :rolleyes:

If I were a porter, I'd want to see the SetSail Pass as well to protect myself against this. :)

Your printable luggage tags are at the end of your "printable" e-docs. You can print them up to the day you leave..

Since RCI stopped (:() giving out the airline type luggage tags a long time ago....I always have the porter's put them on my bags as I hand them over...easy. I don't care to turn the luggage tags into an art/craft project. JMHO

You will find this method very easy...enjoy your cruise.

Yup, we always do this, too.:D Very easy, takes about 2 minutes, and we always get our luggage early!

Sherri:)

I meant do I need to buy luggage tags myself. The cruise documents were printed but because I got a message that my ink was low, I chose not to print the luggage tags...now it is showing they are unavailable because we are too close to sailing. But if the porters can provide them to us that will work fine!

Thanks!

That just mean's they are not available to order...if you go to your online doc's as other's have suggested you will see the printable luggage tags near the back of the booklet...

That just mean's they are not available to order...if you go to your online doc's as other's have suggested you will see the printable luggage tags near the back of the booklet...

I think even the online link goes away but I don't think that's supposed to happen at 6 days out - more like 1-2.