Paying off cruise online?

I booked by calling the 800 RCCL #, and its time to pay off my cruise. Is there an option to pay it off online? I don't see it a button to click anywhere, but swear I saw it before. Am I just overlooking it???

Do you have an online RCCL account? If so, log in and then go to your current booking(s), you will see balance due and ability to pay for it.

It's so odd, we have 2 rooms and I see the option to pay on our daughters room but not ours. Guess I will have to call, but thanks for trying to help!

We just called this weekend and paid ours off I didn't want to do online

It seems if you book over the phone there is no option to pay online. If you book online there is an option to pay online.

I always book online and always have the option to pay online.

We booked over the phone for our upcoming NOS cruise and I went on line to my account on the weekend and clicked the make payment button - top RHS - and paid off our cruise in full?

Celebrity we booked on board and again logging in to my account on X all our payments were made online.

I booked by calling the 800 RCCL #, and its time to pay off my cruise. Is there an option to pay it off online? I don't see it a button to click anywhere, but swear I saw it before. Am I just overlooking it???

Yes you can.

I've always paid on line... except the time we had a B2B booked. Because the were linked from the start, for some reason I could not pay on line. Next time I booked a B2B I didn't link them until after final payment. With that said no matter how I pay I ALWAYS call and get a printed receipt emailed to me. Sometimes gliches happen and more than once the cruise was 'repriced' because someone at RCI looked at the reservation and hit a button or did something wrong. With the printed receipt (which they also can see on their computer screens) it is no problem getting the cruise back to the original pricing.

I think it might depend on what device you view it. I booked online but when the balance was due I had to call as no pay balance utton was visible on my tablet, however I'm not sure that would explain why you can see one and not the other

Agree...something so important I prefer to take care of this directly with a phone call to a human.

I'll second that! And if they don't offer, I always ask for an updated invoice be emailed right away.

I'll second that! And if they don't offer, I always ask for an updated invoice be emailed right away.

I usually have one in my inbox before hanging up...also it's a great way to just double check on any last minute price reduction, offers etc. that may affect my booking.