Is there something wrong with the website or my computer?

Hi I haven't been on in awhile, so please excuse the ignorance!

I was trying to look on the website at the new(er) dates listed for Harmony, but no matter what date (to book now) I click on it goes to a page that has two banners saying Includes BOGO 50% and the other banner saying Includes BOGO 50% + Free Gratituities and one is highlighted.

The problem is under that is completely blank.. nothing. (Until a ways down it says: Pricing Terms & Conditions and lists them) I can't get to the next page to pick a cabin. I tried clicking up top, hitting enter, ect and nothing happens.

I tried both IE and Chrome and I can't get it to work.

I haven't messed with the new website much, since we haven't booked or been on a cruise since it changed... but I feel like something is missing....

Is the website messed up right now or is it my computer somehow? I have updated flash and all that.

I just wanted to check to see if it was the website and I should wait or if I needed to do something with my computer to make it work. Thank you.

Thanks guys, just wanted to check and make sure it wasn't a problem on my side!

I will check back later! (That really sucks if it doesn't work well on the weekend.. only time my husband has time to look with me :(, maybe I'll get lucky and it'll fix by tomorrow.)

98.5% of the time, clearing your cache solves the problem.

1% of the time, changing browsers solves the problem.

:)

So RCCL IT department only gets a .5% of blame:confused:

98.5% of the time, clearing your cache solves the problem.

1% of the time, changing browsers solves the problem.

:)

This time it seems specific to the Harmony...none of the above fixes are working ;)

It's a weekend ...not the best time to use their website!

I've found the weekend maintenance issues to be usually very late at night...on the other hand IT issues can happen any time.

I thought I was the only one with problems on the RRCL website. Anymore I just used the travel section of a well-known, big box warehouse club to search for and book cruises. Their website is much more user friendly, and they offer some great OBCs.

It's also easy to search more than one cruise line. A couple of years ago I was looking into flights to Europe in the Spring and on whim searched for eastbound transatlantic cruises. Was able to book a nice balcony for She Who Must Be Obeyed and me for less than airfare.