No signs for the Harmony entertainment schedule

60 days out for us and no entertainment schedule yet on Royal Caribbean's site! :eek:

I know that there are other cruises before ours, has your entertainment schedule been posted yet?

60 days out for us and no entertainment schedule yet on Royal Caribbean's site! :eek:

I know that there are other cruises before ours, has your entertainment schedule been posted yet?

People who have MAY cruises haven't been able to book! :eek:

The entertainment for the first Ovation cruise came on line 16 days prior to the sailing.

Harmony's first sailing is 5/22.

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

So maybe it's not only the Ovation after all. ;)

Thanks for the question Ken. We sail the week after you. Have any of you booked dinner reservations yet and if so, what time would you suggest since we don't have the entertainment schedule yet? Are you going off of showtimes from the Allure and/or Oasis?

Thanks for the question Ken. We sail the week after you. Have any of you booked dinner reservations yet and if so, what time would you suggest since we don't have the entertainment schedule yet? Are you going off of showtimes from the Allure and/or Oasis?

You're welcome Stacey!

Yes we booked our MTD using the a schedule from last years Allure of the Seas cruise in the Western Mediterranean and keeping in mind the port schedule also, you may have to teak it some after the schedule is announced. I do not like suggesting dinner times because it is an individual preference.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks, Ken! Yes, for me everything is available in the Cruise Planner except the entertainment schedule (which makes it difficult to plan dining reservations, etc.). I was just wondering if anyone going on an earlier cruise would be able to post the entertainment schedule. I'm assuming it doesn't change week to week on an identical itinerary, but could be wrong.

Ken

We are on the 14 th July from Rome and entertainment is available to book for the first 3 days of our cruise. I think that the entertainment is available for all cruises up to 17th July which is why ours us only partially available. I rang Royal to check this and they confirmed this is the case and that the next "batch" should be released within a few days .

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm sailing next Thursday and the entertainment opened up about 2 weeks ago.

I'm sailing next Thursday and the entertainment opened up about 2 weeks ago.

Is there a Comedy Club-- as the DL is in that spot that on Oasis and Allure is for the Comedy Club?