How many are already booked for 2018?

We have Anthem and Grandeur left for this year and already booked Grandeur for next year Christmas and New year.

I think we will also book Adventure and Anthem. Maybe Serenade for next year, but maybe it will be NCL Dawn or Celebrity Summit

......we are.....B2B on the Harmony for April 2018 :D

Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Safe travels to all! :)

We booked a Sept 2018. Mainly because I got a no deposit deal through an online booker. I have never booked that far in advance.

......we are.....B2B on the Harmony for April 2018 :D

Anyone else booked that far in advance?

Safe travels to all! :)

We are booked for June 2018 on Explorer, and in March 2019 on Anthem the only reason that we have not booked more in 2019 and 2020 is because it is not up yet! We have discovered that the farther out that you book the cheaper the price. So as soon as the future schedule comes available we will book those as well!! I have an addiction and I know it! :D

We are booked for June 2018 on Explorer, and in March 2019 on Anthem the only reason that we have not booked more in 2019 and 2020 is because it is not up yet! We have discovered that the farther out that you book the cheaper the price. So as soon as the future schedule comes available we will book those as well!! I have an addiction and I know it! :D

There could be WORSE addictions!

We are booked on Navigator in Feb 2018, and when we are sailing on Allure next week over Thanksgiving probably booking a cruise for November of 2018....looking at Mariner over Thanksgiving week....it would be as a B2B for a full week of time.