About to get off the Ruby Princess

CarnyMan

We will be on the Ruby in a couple of weeks. We are multiple families traveling together and I'm trying to find out of there is a way to communicate with each other while on board. Does the Ruby have messaging with the Princess @sea app?

Thanks,

Tracey

• 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Ruby in a couple of weeks. We are multiple families traveling together and I'm trying to find out of there is a way to communicate with each other while on board. Does the Ruby have messaging with the Princess @sea app?

Thanks,

Tracey

Yes, you can use Princess @ Sea to message with others.

Please realize there is no audible or vibrating notification of receiving a message with Princess@Sea.

In other words, you must check your device (often?) to see if there is a new message.

Other ways of communicating include:

o Leaving voice mail messages on the cabins' telephones.

o Use of a note pad or sticky notes outside the cabin door.

o Agreeing to meet at a certain time and place.

Please realize there is no audible or vibrating notification of receiving a message with Princess@Sea.

In other words, you must check your device (often?) to see if there is a new message.

Other ways of communicating include:

o Leaving voice mail messages on the cabins' telephones.

o Use of a note pad or sticky notes outside the cabin door.

o Agreeing to meet at a certain time and place.

I agree with you. Sticky notes are the best. You can post them everywhere

• 3 weeks later...
I tried to find the Princess @ Sea app in the App Store but I was unable to find it. How and where do you download the application? Thank you.

App is no longer necessary. When you get on board just open your phone's browser and you will be directed to sign up for Princess at Sea via the ship's intranet. You can view the daily schedule, check your stateroom account, and use the messaging function (assuming your travelling companions also sign up) without using any internet time.

Edited by fishywood

App is no longer necessary. When you get on board just open your phone's browser and you will be directed to sign up for Princess at Sea via the ship's intranet. You can view the daily schedule, check your stateroom account, and use the messaging function (assuming your travelling companions also sign up) without using any internet time.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Thanks,

Tracey

Smoke signals are the best for communicating unless your near the smoking section. Sometimes the smoking section sends out misinformation, so be careful!