How sound proof are cabins on Explorer?

I am asking because I am a snorer and I am worried about disturbing other guests. :( I don't want to go a week without sleep, but I also don't want to disturb others if the cabins are not very sound proof. :(

I love that you asked this, I always wonder about that as well!

I am asking because I am a snorer and I am worried about disturbing other guests. :( I don't want to go a week without sleep, but I also don't want to disturb others if the cabins are not very sound proof. :(

Thoughtful of you...but something you shouldn't be concerned with...go sleep and enjoy your cruise :)

This is why I always travel with ear plugs. Hopefully nobody else will hear you, but there are so any other noises in hotels, cruise ships etc that nobody should be inconvenienced. Go and enjoy your cruise without worry.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

You should be OK as far as sound. Not to sound rude but you should be more worried about your health from snoring if it is that loud. As someone with sleep apnea, I struggled with it. I have a very quiet non intrusive cpap I use for traveling. Makes all the difference.

Edited by iluvcruzin