Fine, I'll Try a Small Ship - Live GRANDEUR Review (July 2, 2016)

I think we are now 4-for-6 after taking down the female artists trivia session. I finally have something to put all my keys on.

28c55465c504e8f77d87f31a865bb0f4.jpg

Well done ... I normally do pretty well in music trivia .... I'm undefeated when it comes to 80,s music ....but make me glad we're never on the same ship , looks like might give me a run for my hamster backpack

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Love this guy. Wears his Crown & Anchor bathrobe to the Viking Crown Lounge.

God I wish the Cruise Critic anti-bathrobe police were here right now.

963c64ea084fdba8bfc1da7801db727f.jpg

Royal Caribbean International and your Cruise Director,(fill in the name) Proudly Presents The Crown and Anchor Top 40 Bathrobe Dance Party with DJ (fill in the name) 10:45 pm-late. Viking Crown Lounge Deck 11

I think we are now 4-for-6 after taking down the female artists trivia session. I finally have something to put all my keys on.

28c55465c504e8f77d87f31a865bb0f4.jpg

Hmm, I don't recall us having a female artists trivia session but it looks like I'd probably have fared a lot better than some of our other music trivia sessions. I hope one of these days we'll be on the same sailing and can team up for some trivia games because you sound like a blast to cruise with.

I caught your periscope this afternoon too late to comment but I was glad to hear you got to take a trivia from Amy from Winterpeg. If you see her again, please let her know that Al and Danielle from Team DADE say hello!

ry%3D400

Can someone fill me in on why these cards are so coveted? You are paying $9/drink, correct? Are not most drinks at max $11. Does the card also cover wine by the glass that is much more expensive? I mean don't get me wrong, I am all about saving a buck as well, but I just want to make sure I am not missing something.

Does the price include the 18% gratuity?

Hasn't in the past.

But even with it not including grats you will save $$$ if you use it to buy any drink over $8.95...if you use it to buy just the $12 glasses of wine, you will save ~$36.

Ugh. The final charge was $106.14.

(Heavy breathing, heavy breathing) As mentioned before (Heavy breathing, heavy breathing) dinner was at (Heavy breathing, heavy breathing) Giovanni's Table (Heavy breathing, heavy breathing).

8069353c16acee16daf65f4611d91b28.jpg

Further reading:

6cf57e29c5b1166fc293701092eb9a4e.jpg

3cd66d7147f470938915d6989a3842ff.jpg

Notice the bottom sign below.

aa4886fefac2b8464eb99dfa69d0bce9.jpg

Here, I'll help you out:

c049d40cc7a554b973a0b1011ce2e8bd.jpg

I mean, what???????

I see the hours are from 10-5 so that means the beach closes at 5?

I ask because I am cruising on RCCL out of Baltimore in September and we don't dock in Bermuda until Monday the 26th at 1:00. And getting off the ship when we dock will most likely take an hour and driving to the beach another 30 minutes.

Great review Yorkvillian, we almost planned a cruise on the Summit to Bermuda (Haven't been there yet) in August but the funds just didn't work.

TRIVIA TIME!!

We were on the Grandeur back in July of 2002, anyone know where she was sailing back then? It's not the usual Grandeur itinerary:D

(I edited my signature to take out where she went, hopefully it worked)

Edited by whitshel

It's obvious he is reaching out to you for help because Huck from Scandal is sitting right there, plotting to kill him.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I know who you are talking about since I watched the first two seasons of Scandal. After season two I realized that I was a guy and should stop watching immediately.

I see the hours are from 10-5 so that means the beach closes at 5?

They want to remove the chairs and umbrellas around 5pm (we still had them at 5:30) but you can stay on the beach and go in the water as long as you want.

Great review Yorkvillian, we almost planned a cruise on the Summit to Bermuda (Haven't been there yet) in August but the funds just didn't work.

TRIVIA TIME!!

We were on the Grandeur back in July of 2002, anyone know where she was sailing back then? It's not the usual Grandeur itinerary:D

(I edited my signature to take out where she went, hopefully it worked)

Thanks Whitshel. Can I have Bob on my team for this trivia question?

They want to remove the chairs and umbrellas around 5pm (we still had them at 5:30) but you can stay on the beach and go in the water as long as you want.

Thanks- would you know what time the bus and transportation stops running at Horseshoe beach to take you back?

Courtney's calling it a night. I'm about to do a late night wander with my drink card in hand and phone battery at 39%.

Who dies first tonight - me or my phone battery?

God I wish TheDougOut from the NCL board was following this thread right now. If you haven't read his Norwegian Escape live review yet, do so immediately even if you aren't a fan of the NCL ships. It's the funniest NCL review ever and right up there with SailorJack, maureencruiser and JohnGaltny in terms of absolute hilariousness.

Edited by Yorkvillain