Mail order luggage tags are back.

I was on RCCL to print a set sail pass and what did I see? Mail order luggage tags! So I checked two of my other cruises and they were there for them too. Not sure if it's only for suites and pinnacles. But there back [emoji3]

I checked with C&A today, as we are Pinnacle and we are in a suite for our cruise next month , and was advised that luggage tags have not been re introduced. Let us know if you receive them.

I'm on the Anthem for a B2B in Aug and Grandeur Sep. I clicked mail order luggage tags it was right next to print your own. It asked for address filled out the section. It said they will be mailed to my address. I will let you know if they show up. And post photos if they do.

Edited by sea shepherd

I can't speak for the OP but in early June (11th?) for our Owner's Suite on the Empress we could check the box and yes they were mailed. On our cruise in the Owner's Suite on the Adventure July 23rd not an option and we were told it wasn't gona happen lol. So who knows what they're doing - I sure don't.

We are on the Aug. 13 Oasis and 2 weeks ago the option to have them mailed appeared on my reservation and I got them mailed right away. My son and his family have suites right next door to mine and theirs didn't have that option. They checked within 10 minutes of when I got mine ordered. I also know that a friend that is in a suite on the Freedom Aug. 14 got them sent and they ordered them the same day I did! Wonder why so random???

It must be by ship. We're in a grand suite on Grandeur next week and didn't have an option to have them mailed. I called and they confirmed it was more longer an option. Guess I'll see if it's an option on our Brilliance cruise in Jan.

I was on RCCL to print a set sail pass and what did I see? Mail order luggage tags! So I checked two of my other cruises and they were there for them too. Not sure if it's only for suites and pinnacles. But there back [emoji3]

Worked for me also for my September cruise! At least the order did. I'll see if I get them in the mail!