Bars on the Silhouette?

jrbeccles

We are heading out this Thanksgiving on the Silhouette, and seeing recent bar menus leads me to believe that the only change to the bars since the last time I was on the Silhouette (11/14) is the new World Bar replacing the Molecular Bar? No Gastro Pub? And Michaels Club is now only open to certain levels of passengers? We travel as humble Concierge passengers

Was hoping for a change as I love the Martini bar but after 7 its so jammed its hard to get a drink - even when I tip cash with each order

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Are any of the INDOOR bars open in the daytime (besides the Oceanview that is)? We loved the Sunset Bar as well, but it seems the indoor bars only opened at 5 or so....at least in my recollection. We are going on the Silhouette again in January.

Are any of the INDOOR bars open in the daytime (besides the Oceanview that is)? We loved the Sunset Bar as well, but it seems the indoor bars only opened at 5 or so....at least in my recollection. We are going on the Silhouette again in January.

I'm pretty sure the Passport Bar on Deck 3 was open during the day.

We are heading out this Thanksgiving on the Silhouette, and seeing recent bar menus leads me to believe that the only change to the bars since the last time I was on the Silhouette (11/14) is the new World Bar replacing the Molecular Bar? No Gastro Pub? And Michaels Club is now only open to certain levels of passengers? We travel as humble Concierge passengers

Was hoping for a change as I love the Martini bar but after 7 its so jammed its hard to get a drink - even when I tip cash with each order

Thanks

Subscribing to this thread! We are on the Nov 20th cruise on the Silhouette, my second cruise on this ship. Love the Sunset Bar on the Summit.

(Hello Clearwater people, I'm in Dunedin!)

The sky bar/observation bar is open and rarely crowded. I think it might be used for afternoon/early evening Elite events, but we've enjoyed drinks up there after dinner with our group of 10. The bar near Murano's (is it the Rendevous?) is a neat place, and we love the Sunset Bar!

• 1 month later...

Thanks

Oh man! Is that true about Michael's bar? It looks really cool. Interested in the answer to the New World Bar question too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

True...Michaels's Club is for Suite Class and Zenith Captain's Club members only. True...Molecular Bar is now World Class Bar on Silhouette.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wasn't Molecular Bar very popular though? How does World Class Bar compare?

Molecular Bar was never as popular as Martini Bar. Not sure what direction Celebrity is taking with World Class Bar because in January we did not have a chance to check it out. Not a huge crowd at WCB when we did walk by. Most people congregated at the Martini Bar. We spent most of our time in Michael's Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums