GTY cabins - with 11 days to go...

Anne76

Don't despair.

The very best gty that we have ever had was on a last minute Carnival booked three days prior to departure. We were assigned a primo cabin 24 hours prior to departure.

Anything can happen.

I'm hoping for the best:D

Again, nothing new to report!

We're all pulling for you! I've done N guarantees before, one was a flash fare, and I always had a decent location assigned. And being new to HAL, they may really want to impress you... one can only hope :)

You have lots of company here waiting with you. All hoping for a good assignment and a happy cruise for you! And some of us are checking your thread 5 or 6 times a day!!!! m--

Be positive.

The goal is to get on the ship at a fare that you are comfortable with. You have achieved this....the cabin selection is pure upside. Many people can only dream about taking a wonderful cruise. No matter where you end up enjoy your cruise to the fullest.

I was thinking today would be the day! We have done 3 gty's with HAL. The last one was in May of this year. The evening before we were leaving for Seatle we printed off our "stateroom" luggage tags and the number was on them! It was a great upgrade IMO. Hoping yours is even better!

Edited by freestyling

I cruise 10/1 and my TA received the upgrade call today. Offered $500.00 to go from guarantee inside to HH outside fully obstructed view . I turned it down. Their offer is more than their website price and also the rack rates my TA can get. :eek: I meant to add this is a single rate.

Edited by Brneyznfl

I cruise 10/1 and my TA received the upgrade call today. Offered $500.00 to go from guarantee inside to HH outside fully obstructed view . I turned it down. Their offer is more than their website price and also the rack rates my TA can get. :eek: I meant to add this is a single rate.

What ship, how long is the cruise, where is it going....

Hard to judge the value of the offer without more information.