Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I absolutely agree. It almost seems like they are announcing the itineraries with sky-high pricing so that they can subsequently show that the price WAS x-amount but is now y-amount. On the other hand the prices were reasonable at the outset last year at this time.

Next upcoming "sale" will bring those prices down to where they should be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I absolutely agree. It almost seems like they are announcing the itineraries with sky-high pricing so that they can subsequently show that the price WAS x-amount but is now y-amount. On the other hand the prices were reasonable at the outset last year at this time.

Had a look on the 2 go Web site and booking all TA's last minute are cheap. Looks like will be booking last minute

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for this. Unfortunately the flyers won't open for me so can't see the itenaries. Wonder why Rhapsody is staying so late...not that I am complaining!!

I was told a few minutes ago via a RCL Rep that he just received an email update. He read it aloud and it stated that additional sail dates would be available by 1pm EST today. Although it did not specify what ships etc.

Also... was told the Serenade's 7 day European sail dates start May 28th because the two previous weekly cruises (5/14 & 5/21) were Chartered and bookings were closed.

I was told a few minutes ago via a RCL Rep that he just received an email update. He read it aloud and it stated that additional sail dates would be available by 1pm EST today. Although it did not specify what ships etc.

Also... was told the Serenade's 7 day European sail dates start May 28th because the two previous weekly cruises (5/14 & 5/21) were Chartered and bookings were closed.

Thanks. So thats what .. just under 4 hours?

You guys are talking about pricing, I only see 8 cruises on RCCL's website for June/July 2018, I see Indy, Navigator and Symphony. Any ideas when the other cruises will be loaded or am I doing something wrong where I dont see the other ones.

I just checked May 2018 and there are NO Navigator cruises listed.

I just checked May 2018 and there are NO Navigator cruises listed.

Navigator has May 2018 sailings showing on the Uk site ... but I can only see these two sailings ...

14 Night Med sailing ... 13 May 2018

7 Night Northern Europe ... 27 May 2018

Navigator has May 2018 sailings showing on the Uk site ... but I can only see these two sailings ...

14 Night Med sailing ... 13 May 2018

7 Night Northern Europe ... 27 May 2018

Did not see them when I selected May 2018 and Navigator on US site.

Alex,

What website do you use for your cruises?

Margaret

I just use the usual ones. Royal. Com and. co.uk also . de

The usual online ones that do vacations.

Brilliance first cruise after the TA to the Baltics could be good depending on price

I'll take my lunch at 1pm! Definitely want to book my transatlantic today and will monitor for price drops.

I wouldn't get too excited. Then the let down doesn't feel so bad

I'll take my lunch at 1pm! Definitely want to book my transatlantic today and will monitor for price drops.

Adventure is going to Bayonne for the Summer and then Port Everglades for the Winter 2018/19 Caribbean Season

Thanks. I'm on the Anthem right now and i told some people yesterday that she was going to NJ but wasn't sure, so i decided to double check.

I called RCCL last night to fins out about Freedom for summer 2018 and rep Andrew told me it was going to Europe and itineraries would be released the week of 3/20/17. Pretty sure he didn't know what he was talking about :D

Any thoughts on when Freedom itinerary will be released? The same time as Anthem??

I just use the usual ones. Royal. Com and. co.uk also . de

The usual online ones that do vacations.

Brilliance first cruise after the TA to the Baltics could be good depending on price

Thanks Alex, I'll check it out xx

Margaret

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Will the pricing come down on the next sale/offer?. We are thinking about Navigator Sept 2018 from UK or Freedom if she is in San Juan May 2018.

We don't buy the drinks package apart from the soda one.

We don't need the wi fi voom package.

Being Diamond members we get our drinks free in an evening and we get wi fi when we are in port.

So is it better to book now without all the packages included, as this makes the prices go up if it is all inclusive.

Thanks for any replys..☺