Ship blocks

sross6019

I have read hear that after 140 points, you get a crystal block. Is this true? Do you get it on the next cruise or during the cruise you are on? We earned 146 points after the last cruise, so should we get it on the next cruise? If so, what ship will it be? Do I need to contact C&A or wait? I know a lot of questions, but curious. Thanks.

I have read hear that after 140 points, you get a crystal block. Is this true? Do you get it on the next cruise or during the cruise you are on? We earned 146 points after the last cruise, so should we get it on the next cruise? If so, what ship will it be? Do I need to contact C&A or wait? I know a lot of questions, but curious. Thanks.

You should have gotten your block on the cruise on which you earned your 140th point. Contact C&A and they will ship you a block.

Also note you now get another ship crystal block every 70 points and it will be of the ship you attained this points level on. I believe your last cruise was on Allure so this block you should have received onboard will be of that ship.

Your next block should come on the cruise you attain 210 points. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

We let the diamond concierge know we would achieve our 140 points on our last cruise on freedom,he made sure it was delivered to us on that cruise. Don't assume you will just get it,let the loyalty ambassador or the diamond concierge know.

• 2 months later...
While on the Brilliance, I asked about our block for 210 nights. The ambassador said that their supplier failed to supply. They'd be sent in one or two weeks to the house. So far, nada.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are usually like 4-6 weeks. I would call Crown and Anchor however, as I have had to do it every time.

While on the Brilliance, I asked about our block for 210 nights. The ambassador said that their supplier failed to supply. They'd be sent in one or two weeks to the house. So far, nada.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Really. Don't believe the LA about delivery to your home. Call C&A. We finally received the Serenade block from our February cruise in September. Crown & Anchor had no record that the LA had actually submitted the order.

Really. Don't believe the LA about delivery to your home. Call C&A. We finally received the Serenade block from our February cruise in September. Crown & Anchor had no record that the LA had actually submitted the order.

I agree, best to call C&A. Same exact thing happened to us on Radiance a few years ago.

• 3 weeks later...