Bread Pudding

CTKath

Yes, depending on which ship will determine the location of the bread pudding. Always available at lunch. You may have to search for it or just ask a buffet attendant. I also love it! I admit to having it as my total lunch, forget the salad stuff!

I would take any ships bread pudding over what they call cake. I love cake but not on any ships as of yet. The frosting is always whipped....YUCK! What happened to good old fashioned buttercream!? The bread pudding is always good with the vanilla sauce as a substitute:p

I would take any ships bread pudding over what they call cake. I love cake but not on any ships as of yet. The frosting is always whipped....YUCK! What happened to good old fashioned buttercream!?...

If you ever happen to stray from HAL and sail on Princess, they offer an excellent chocolate layer cake with chocolate buttercream frosting on their room service menu. I have never seen it elsewhere on their ships, just via room service.

I have not sailed on HAL in a number of years, and am a purist when it comes to bread pudding. I don't care for the flavored varieties. Do they serve the original "plain" bread pudding as well on the days when flavored ones are offered, or does that vary by ship?

Edited by SoCal Cruiser78