Sea day brunch

famreynoso

Is the sea day brunch buffet style or ordered?? Thank you

Be aware service times vary for this plated and served brunch. It usually takes an hour from start to finish and we have been to brunch on 4 different ships and attended too many times to count. We enjoy going to brunch but we never plan to be out of there in less than an hour and we are often there longer.

You can order the French toast made without cereal and it is delicious. I also enjoy the eggs benedict, order the hollandaise sauce on the side and it is even better. Hubby goes for the steak and eggs every time. And by all means save room for the banana cream pie.

We had a bottle of champagne and used it to make mimosas for the table.

We love the Sea Day Brunch, but as it starts later, we order room service coffee, juice and muffins to enjoy early that morning on our balcony.

We look forward to the Sea Day brunch. Nobody has mentioned "Hey Pork Chop" which is my favorite.

If my other half was on CC he would mention it. :p "Hey Pork Chop" is his favorite. Talks about it anytime brunch is mentioned.

Personal favorites are the mac and cheese (I get it with fried chicken) and the banana cream pie. Heavenly.

Anybody skip the breakfast and prefer the sea day brunch? .........never tried the brunch, by that time im working on a burger or pizza

Sent from my SM-G935T using Forums mobile app

my sister does not like having breakfast, she only likes the poppy seed cakes that you can get at the sea day brunch. she does not like the Sea day brunch she would rather tan on a sun lounger .. me and my dad on the other hand go to the sea day brunch as he really enjoys it and I enjoy our little cruise tradition of going to have sea day brunch ... however I still have plain egg white omelette as I would on the Lido, I just enjoy getting my sister her poppy seed cakes to enjoy on the sun lounger :)

Last cruise I went on with DBF we went when SDB opened for breakfast then back again around noon or a bit later for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. You haven't really done SDB right until you've returned to the dining room for seconds. Last time, we went back for gooey desserts a couple of hours after our Huevos and Pork Chops. mmmmm. :D