Dawn - Live 11/27

TheDougOut

One last comment on the Thermal Spa....

When we were aboard the Dawn in an inside stateroom in 2010, we lived in the persistently-quiet spa. This may be one of the best bang-for-the-buck cruising options out there: inside stateroom + thermal spa pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think you just convinced me to buy a thermal pass (loved it on Ruby Princess). I'd been debating it but this comment + my OBC may seal the deal.

She just said, "the ship is lulling me to sleep."

IT'S THE SHIP!!

LOL, how many cruises has it taken to figure this out? Full of food and the rocking motion, just like a baby it's bound to happen. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by A&L_Ont

This was not the ship that I recall. It is a beautiful new ship.

While on a different scale, the product is a familiar one. It felt perfectly inline with what we encountered on the Breakaway and the Escape.

Edited by TheDougOut

A different restaurant every night, and still missing out. A new to the fleet dining experience that warrants a repeat visit. A "classic-ship" entertainment approach that offers unique productions nightly. A sweet suite experience, if that's your thing. A thermal spa that continues to be an underutilized sanctuary for those looking for a relaxing retreat.

I love the crew. I always love the crew. From our friends at home: Wayan, Henry, and Leah, to the ever-present Alain.

There are countless others that went out of their way to contribute to our experience.

Edited by TheDougOut

And then there's Dan France. What a fun and energetic guy. I'm not sure I buy the fact that he's only held the role of Cruise Director for a few short weeks. It all looked so natural.

I've never seen so many people gather along a promenade to witness a "welcome back" event. That guy must consume 10,000 calories a day to fuel his non-stop dancing and endless chatter with the crowd. I couldn't stop watching him. Neither could many others.

It never felt that it was about him. He was just there to have fun WITH us.

His rule over the White Hot Party was something else. Again - I couldn't stop watching. The crowd grew until the end.

Edited by TheDougOut

Want to say that this live journey trumped your previous one with the 7 daily "live" video blogs. Would have loved to have heard the NSFW version of day 7. Your report from Maya Chan has convinced me to book an excursion there when we possibly visit late summer on round three of the Escape. Looked like an upgraded version of Nachi Cocum in Cozumel. The picture of the waitress being paddled out to serve drinks in those floating in the inflatable chairs in the ocean was priceless. Once again Doug, a spectacular job and kudos to your ever sleeping better half, Sue.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app