Princess Website

CATGUY7

I have been trying to access my bookings on the Princess website for a couple of days, and I can't seem to get very far. I have three bookings - the only one accessible is the one that I booked with the $1.00 deposit. Each time I sign in, I can see the bookings, but when I try to open them, I am taken back to the sign in screen. Anyone else having any issues? I have tried three different browsers on three different computers.

I have been trying to access my bookings on the Princess website for a couple of days, and I can't seem to get very far. I have three bookings - the only one accessible is the one that I booked with the $1.00 deposit. Each time I sign in, I can see the bookings, but when I try to open them, I am taken back to the sign in screen. Anyone else having any issues? I have tried three different browsers on three different computers.

No, I'm seeing all my bookings. I can also go between them.

No problems here either.

My AOL isn't working with my IPad. I can't get very far with the Princess site. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

AOL is intermediary software that often gets in the way and will not work. You need to use a browser running directly on your operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows) such as Google chrome or Microsoft IE. I have not had a problem in a long time - other than when they shut down part of the website for maintenance usually late at night.

You have a configuration problem. Make sure your operating system (e.g. Windows) and your web browsers (chrome/IE/Firefox) are up to date with all appropriate patches. Older versions of browsers can and do have problems with websites developed for newer versions of browsers and operating systems.

You have a configuration problem. Make sure your operating system (e.g. Windows) and your web browsers (chrome/IE/Firefox) are up to date with all appropriate patches. Older versions of browsers can and do have problems with websites developed for newer versions of browsers and operating systems.

I will check that. I have tried using Explorer, Firefox and Safari. It's odd that all three would need to be updated, but since i think I read that Princess' website has been updated, that's probably why. Thank you!

I updated Explorer, and Firefox evidently automatically updates. I still was unable to access my bookings.

I called Princess for help. The representative told me that the Princess website was optimized for Google Chrome. So while I was on hold, I downloaded Google Chrome, and was finally able to access my bookings.

If anyone else has issues, this might be your answer.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Sometimes you need to clear your cookies. These save info on all your visited websites and sometimes conflicts happen. Just use Google for directions on how to do this on your specific browser. This is what we always told our clients to do first when I did tech support for banks. Easy and it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums