Luggage tags...

a4ofspades

My Wife bought these from the same site for me for Christmas and they are very nice. My only complaint is that a Carnival luggage tag does not fit into the plastic sleeve even trimmed. I had to print them at 80% and then they fit.

We did all the taping and stapling far too many times. Decided to get tags like yours. Ours come with a stainless steel loop to hook on your luggage. Also had trouble fitting the tag in the holder, even after cutting them. Wife printed some more tags and they have been slimed down. Now they fit easily after trimming them.

Sorry if this has already been discussed but just saw these and was wondering if anyone has used them? http://products.goldliongear.com/main_cruise_tag_holders_2017

Sent from my VK815 using Forums mobile app

We bought some similar tags several years ago from Favors by Serendipity. If you're a member of AAA, they have them too.

My Wife bought these from the same site for me for Christmas and they are very nice. My only complaint is that a Carnival luggage tag does not fit into the plastic sleeve even trimmed. I had to print them at 80% and then they fit.

That might be because there are two sizes available - one size is wider and should fit Carnival Corp cruise lines (Carnival, Princess, HAL, Cunard, Aida, Costa, P&O, Seabourn), and the other size is narrower and should fit Royal Caribbean Corp cruise lines (Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Azamara, Pullmantur, TUI Cruises)

Edited by sloopsailor

I've gotten them on eBay -- just be sure to buy the right width for your line.

When we took six members of my family to Alaska (on HAL) last year, I visited each person/couple in the hotel we shared the night before and bestowed them with their tags, which I had printed and prepared! As well as some ship-diagrams, et al.

My thought when looking at the OP's link was that they wouldn't fit RCI printed tags. I bought some narrow tag holders from Amazon before our first cruise 3 years ago and considered them well worth the money. So the concept of plastic tags to protect ship labels, thumbs up - this particular one, thumbs down because if they don't realize different lines have different sized labels, I don't trust them to fit ANY of the lines.

My thought when looking at the OP's link was that they wouldn't fit RCI printed tags. I bought some narrow tag holders from Amazon before our first cruise 3 years ago and considered them well worth the money. So the concept of plastic tags to protect ship labels, thumbs up - this particular one, thumbs down because if they don't realize different lines have different sized labels, I don't trust them to fit ANY of the lines.

Fortunately, on Amazon at least, some of the vendors will identify which lines the tags will fit. Look for that information before making the decision on which brand and size to purchase and there shouldn't be a problem.