AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

On 12/30/2022 at 8:33 AM, ski_mom said:

I've taken advantage of the Carnival discount with AARP and All State for a number of cruises now!

Is there anything like this for Norwegian cruises?  Or even any stores that see their gift cards?

No I haven’t been able to find NCL gift cards. I’ve been looking for a few years.

On 12/30/2022 at 12:45 PM, ski_mom said:

Thanks - we're doing an Alaska cruise this summer.  The Spirit runs Tues-Tues and that really doesn't work well for our schedules, so we're going on the Encore, so just trying to think of any discounts we could get with it!

Besides the small rooms you will love NCL. I will be cruising them more now that Carnival has declined. 

• Like 1

I downloaded the AllState app using a link from the beginning of this thread (about DriveWise). I created an account.

There is nothing on this app about DriveWise, rewards, or spots to put codes.

Did I download the wrong app?  When I Google "Drivewise Rewards," that page also sends me to download the same app I have.

My app options:

Digital Safety

>All State ID Protection

>Digital Footprint

>Breach Checker

More from All State

>Allstate ID Protection

>Allstate Phone Protection Plus

>Get a Quote

----

I downloaded it on an old Apple phone, if that makes a difference.  Do I have the wrong thing?

5 hours ago, SunshineGal2022 said:

I downloaded the AllState app using a link from the beginning of this thread (about DriveWise). I created an account.

There is nothing on this app about DriveWise, rewards, or spots to put codes.

Did I download the wrong app?  When I Google "Drivewise Rewards," that page also sends me to download the same app I have.

My app options:

Digital Safety

>All State ID Protection

>Digital Footprint

>Breach Checker

More from All State

>Allstate ID Protection

>Allstate Phone Protection Plus

>Get a Quote

----

I downloaded it on an old Apple phone, if that makes a difference.  Do I have the wrong thing?

I just installed it on my iPhone today and I couldn't find a place to put codes either. I ended up going to the website on my computer: https://allstaterewards.com/. You'll see the place to put the codes at the very top.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Had to switch laptops and one of my biggest worried was getting back into AllState. I’ve had massive problems before when I couldn’t remember the login details, but I’m happy to report, I got logged in and info save on the new computer, first try. The wheel, however, wasn’t as friendly today.  

Looking at buying some Princess gift cards - they look like they are easy to use similar to Carnival.

From reading the terms, it looks like the can be used to pay for a new booking or toward an existing booking.  Just wanting to make sure no one has had problems using them before I buy some.

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ober134 said:

I’ve been patiently waiting for eGift cards. We sail this weekend…. I have a couple regular cards. I guess that will have to do. Anyone know if they will be posted this week?

I wouldn't plan on them being there so soon. They don't even have a gift card category currently for any gift cards. A good investment is AARP where they have been pretty consistent lately with the 500 and 100 dollar egift cards. I paid about 56 dollars for 5 years and it paid for itself pretty much instantly! 

Edited by n6uqqq
  • Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 1:59 PM, ski_mom said:

Looking at buying some Princess gift cards - they look like they are easy to use similar to Carnival.

From reading the terms, it looks like the can be used to pay for a new booking or toward an existing booking.  Just wanting to make sure no one has had problems using them before I buy some.

Thanks!

Bought and used dozens of Princess GCs over the years.  They work  pretty much like Carnival GCs.  New cruise fare, existing cruise fare, onboard spending . . . the Princess GCs are  good for  pretty much anything Princess sells.  You shouldn't have any problem using them.

• Like 1

Anyone checked to see if the virtual (or whatever they are called) gift cards are back up? 

I need to buy some for an upcoming cruise, but I am having trouble logging in and going to have to reset my password so I thought I would see if anyone else has been able to buy one before going to all that trouble.

1 minute ago, Eli_6 said:

Anyone checked to see if the virtual (or whatever they are called) gift cards are back up? 

I need to buy some for an upcoming cruise, but I am having trouble logging in and going to have to reset my password so I thought I would see if anyone else has been able to buy one before going to all that trouble.

No, I didn't see any gift cards.  You would be better off with AARP and if you weren't already a member, pay to become one so you can buy the gift cards.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Not only are there no Carnival cards available, they don't have ANY gift cards for sale, of any kind. The whole category of rewards is completely gone.

1 hour ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Not only are there no Carnival cards available, they don't have ANY gift cards for sale, of any kind. The whole category of rewards is completely gone.

😬 Hope we don’t have to abandoned ship with all these points lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Oh man. That is a huge bummer.  

17 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

FWIW, I emailed their customer service and asked about the gift card situation.  They replied that gift cards have been "temporarily removed."

Edited by Petersonfcu

17 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

Ok...finally found the AARP gift cards. Can anyone tell me how long they take to arrive?

They are ecards and they will be in your email in just a few minutes.