AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I get the same results. Only physical cards are available right now. Couldn't tell you when they'll get more eCards. Typically it takes about a week for the physical cards to arrive in the mail, give or take a day or two. Last time we ordered a couple, we ordered on a Wednesday and got them the following Monday. I can say you should be ok, but you never know. I'd be more tempted to wait until the eCards came back before pushing my luck with mailing physical cards.

Updated data point - the $500 physical card I ordered yesterday afternoon shows as "shipped" as of this afternoon. So I should be OK.

Does anyone know if the $500 cards come via UPS and do they need a signature?

$500 and $100 email options are available again this morning. I ordered a $500 and got the card in email after about 20 minutes.

It shows "card balance unavailable" on the balance checker. I find that a bit odd, but its only been 20 minutes since the number was issued so I'll assume that will resolve itself within the day.

$500 and $100 email options are available again this morning. I ordered a $500 and got the card in email after about 20 minutes.

It shows "card balance unavailable" on the balance checker. I find that a bit odd, but its only been 20 minutes since the number was issued so I'll assume that will resolve itself within the day.

All good now... now to spend it. :D

Check your credit card and see if you were ever charged. I thought I bought one and the transaction wasn't on the credit card. On the other hand I was charged for a card I never received, but the transaction dropped off my credit card a couple of days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had a confirmation email for the purchase. I called and they resent them. I have them now.

I just added an account for my wife, so updating the list with my results from today.

Videos

allstatewelcome 500

savetoday 500

sweepsforyou 500

localdeals 500

getdailydeals 500

allstatetravel 500

bidtoday 500

Other

welcomecoupons 1000

welcomebids 1000

welcome2savings 1000

welcome2rewards 1000

New

weday2017 2500 (Aug 2nd email)

sweeps4aug17 1000 (Aug 9th email)

Rejected as expired (Aug 11th):

julypowerplay

primedeals17

bonus4oakley

WATCHWEDAY2017

I've broken up the list to (hopefully) make it a bit easier to maintain.

- "Videos" are likely to be valid over an extended period

- "Other" seem to have been valid for a while based on the thread(s)

- "New" are brand new and are likely to have a short duration based on the names

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had technical problems when trying to sign up for a Drivewise account? I've been trying for several MONTHS and every time I get to the "Finish" screen when signing up, I get a message that a technical error has occurred and try again later. I'm not an Allstate customer and have a new Galaxy S8 phone. Any advice?