AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Haven't used my All state drivewise in a while. I went to order some the other day and it won't let me in with out updating a policy number. Anyone have the same issues?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

I just went in and ordered a $100 gift card for carnival and didn't have any problems. I did an e-card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Haven't used my All state drivewise in a while. I went to order some the other day and it won't let me in with out updating a policy number. Anyone have the same issues?
Try logging in to your rewards account with this link. It's the only one I've found that works for non-customers and you can do everything, including buy the cards. https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I had an issue with the website a week or two ago. It was trying to force me to link to an existing account, based on birthdate and some other info. It would redirect me to that screen regardless of what URL I put in. The app still seemed to be working OK, and I didn't need to do anything, so I let the website be for a couple of days. Went back a few days later and it was fine.

Well, speak of the devil, this just now on the website:

Upgrade Your Account

We noticed you already created an account within Allstate. Please answer a few questions so we can locate your account.

All fields are required.

Account Information

• Birthdate

Well, speak of the devil, this just now on the website:

Scroll down and log out then click here or log back in

https://www.allstaterewards.com

Here is a video of me creating the error and logging out to avoid it. https://youtu.be/itHzAut_OsQ

[Youtube]itHzAut_OsQ

Edited by ExtremistPullup

The Drivewise app is no longer supported and everyone who has a password still can use the Allstate site to login. We just cancelled our policies and before cancelling I called and talked to the Drivewise customer service line and they indicated that I would still be able to access my reward points. I have more than enough points to buy gift cards at a discount for a long time so don't really call much right now about earning more points. Go to Allstaterewards.com and try to login there. I just logged into my account after the insurance was cancelled last week and go it ok. I talked to a person named Brandy and she said to use the Allstate mobile app to use Drivewise to track mileage. Haven't tried that since dropped the insurance and we had the monitors on our cars before. good lubk.

The Drivewise app is no longer supported and everyone who has a password still can use the Allstate site to login. We just cancelled our policies and before cancelling I called and talked to the Drivewise customer service line and they indicated that I would still be able to access my reward points. I have more than enough points to buy gift cards at a discount for a long time so don't really call much right now about earning more points. Go to Allstaterewards.com and try to login there. I just logged into my account after the insurance was cancelled last week and go it ok. I talked to a person named Brandy and she said to use the Allstate mobile app to use Drivewise to track mileage. Haven't tried that since dropped the insurance and we had the monitors on our cars before. good lubk.
I was just now able to log in to my Drivewise app (not the Allstate mobile app). I don't know if it will track me since I just logged in, but it did ask to activate Location Services. It's also still available in the Apple App Store. So I uninstalled it from my phone and was able to re-download/install it again. As a matter of fact, they just updated the app today (enhancements and bug fixes).

I was going to download the Allstate Mobile app just to test if it would let me log in as a non-customer, but haven't done that yet.

I actually loaded the Allstate mobile app first, which claims to include Drivewise already. However, it seems to require all Allstate policy to get the app working. Re-read the thread(s) and got the correct (Drivewise) app and life is good.

I guess if they depreciate the separate app, hopefully they will still allow use of the website. I will consume some points shortly for FP and onboard spending, but I'd hate to lose the rest of my hard earned points. :D

I guess if they depreciate the separate app, hopefully they will still allow use of the website. I will consume some points shortly for FP and onboard spending, but I'd hate to lose the rest of my hard earned points. :D
Verizon is discontinuing their current rewards program and will introduce a new one soon. They're points won't carry over to the new system, but they're letting people cash in points for the next three months before it ends. I hope if Allstate ever decides to phase out non-customers from using their rewards, they're nice enough to do the same thing. If that ever happens, there's going to be a huge run on Carnival cards from Allstate. :o

The stand-alone Drivewise app is the only way for us non-customers to create new rewards accounts. We only have three ways to earn points: let the Drivewise app track our driving, promo codes, and/or create new accounts just to get the introductory points and enter past promo codes. So if they discontinue the Drivewise app, even if they still let us use the website, that would only leave one way to earn points, which would be wait for promo codes to slowly trickle in.

For now, their website still specifically says non-customers can participate in the rewards and directs them to download the Drivewise app. Only thing we can do is wait and see what happens.

I hadn't heard Verizon was changing too. I have more points than I will ever use but hate to loose them. I have to finish paying off my cruise :(
They're giving you until Oct. 31st to use any remaining points. Is Verizon like AARP in that the Carnival cards are only available every so often? Or is it more like Allstate and available almost all of the time (at least the $100 cards)? If it's like AARP, that's going to make it harder trying to get a hold of them between now and the end of Oct. Especially since everyone else who wants the Carnival cards will be scrambling to use up their points too.

2,500 point code

weday2017

Really digging these 2,500 point codes. The last one was like that too. Thanks for posting.

They're giving you until Oct. 31st to use any remaining points. Is Verizon like AARP in that the Carnival cards are only available every so often?
The Verizon Carnival cards are available now in 100 plastic, 100 E Card and 500 E Card versions. Just got 5 x 500 for a cruise that will not be taken for at least 3-4 years once the next generation LNG ships come out.

I ordered 2 $100 Carnival e-cards through Drivewise on 7/31 and haven't received them. I've ordered several cards through the app in the past without a problem. I can't find anywhere on the app or site how to get these cards, if they sent them at all. Can't find any way to have them resent. Anyone know?

I ordered 2 $100 Carnival e-cards through Drivewise on 7/31 and haven't received them. I've ordered several cards through the app in the past without a problem. I can't find anywhere on the app or site how to get these cards, if they sent them at all. Can't find any way to have them resent. Anyone know?

Check your credit card and see if you were ever charged. I thought I bought one and the transaction wasn't on the credit card. On the other hand I was charged for a card I never received, but the transaction dropped off my credit card a couple of days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are some right now. If you go to gift cards, then travel it will give you option of instant delivery for the 500.00.

The 100 you can find under ecards... use search type in "carnival".

I realize that they appear to be there, but when you click in, only "mail" is offered for both for delivery. Unless of course I'm crazy and it's just me. I've gotten the ecards before, but right now that option doesn't appear to exist for either once you click in to try and buy them. I'm leaving end of next week and need more. Looks like I'll need to get in a physical order and keep my fingers crossed unless the ecard option is put back.

Allstate is my go to place for the Carnival cards. Whenever I needed some, they're always in stock. I like that you get them in less than 5 minutes via email, and then can apply them online to pay off a balance, or buy some cruise cash, or other items from the Fun Shops online, or pay for excursions.

I realize that they appear to be there, but when you click in, only "mail" is offered for both for delivery. Unless of course I'm crazy and it's just me. I've gotten the ecards before, but right now that option doesn't appear to exist for either once you click in to try and buy them. I'm leaving end of next week and need more. Looks like I'll need to get in a physical order and keep my fingers crossed unless the ecard option is put back.

I get the same results. Only physical cards are available right now. Couldn't tell you when they'll get more eCards. Typically it takes about a week for the physical cards to arrive in the mail, give or take a day or two. Last time we ordered a couple, we ordered on a Wednesday and got them the following Monday. I can say you should be ok, but you never know. I'd be more tempted to wait until the eCards came back before pushing my luck with mailing physical cards.