AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I've tried for days to set up an account on the app and keep getting a message that there's technical difficulties. I've deleted and reinstalled and still the same. Is there another way? What I saw on the website required a policy to sign up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forums mobile app

I've tried for days to set up an account on the app and keep getting a message that there's technical difficulties. I've deleted and reinstalled and still the same. Is there another way? What I saw on the website required a policy to sign up.

The app lets you signup without a policy. I've seen the app go down in the past (for signing up) try again in a little bit.

It's been a few days, have you had any luck registering an account? If you were able to, then you can login here to use promo codes, watch the tutorial videos for points, and purchase the cards. This is the only link I've been able to use as a non-customer to login online: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

I'm having the same issue. I signed up today through the app. I didn't get any points for signing up. I click on "shop with points and it says page is unavailable. Plus I don't see where I can even watch videos. The posters say it takes minutes to get points so either I'm doing something wrong or the site is down.

New code - 1,000 points. This one was a pop up in the app not an email...I guess they figured out you people deleted the app...so thank jenanderic for me checking to make sure the app still works..it does

Fathers17

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

New code - 1,000 points. This one was a pop up in the app not an email...I guess they figured out you people deleted the app...so thank jenanderic for me checking to make sure the app still works..it does

Fathers17

Thanks for that!

I don't even see where to enter a promo code....I did find a place to enter activation code (3 dots at bottom where it says more) top line says enter activation code...problem is I didn't get a code to activate. In fine print it says only can get the activation code when an agent enrolls your policy with drive wise. Wonder if Allstate stopped this app from non customers!

I don't even see where to enter a promo code....I did find a place to enter activation code (3 dots at bottom where it says more) top line says enter activation code...problem is I didn't get a code to activate.

It's on that page you say isn't coming up. Here's the direct link:

https://www.allstaterewards.com/mobile/svc?t=showhomepage

Tried creating account several times but phone app and laptop won't let me complete sign up. Keeps saying "please enter a valid policy number" when I leave that box blank! I thought you could sign up without actually having an allstate policy, right? What am I missing here?

Tried creating account several times but phone app and laptop won't let me complete sign up. Keeps saying "please enter a valid policy number" when I leave that box blank! I thought you could sign up without actually having an allstate policy, right? What am I missing here?

Are you sure you have the right app? It's the drive wise app not Allstate. It didn't ask me for a policy number but it is asking for an activation code (says get it from agent). I'm wondering if they have changed their policy to customers only. I even drove to town and back and it didn't track my driving without the activation code.

I just downloaded the app and am not having any luck entering promo codes, either. Just found on the Rewards page (clicked on the Daily Deals/View Deals link in the app) and it says if you just installed the app the rewards page isn't available for 24-48 hours after your first drive. Be sure you have location services turned on so the app will track it. Guess I need to go drive around the block real quick! ;)

For those trying to enter the promo codes, login here: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/secured/account/customer-upgrade?campaign=145

This is the only link I can login to as a non-customer. You have to register an account through the Drivewise app first. For those getting errors doing that, I'm not much help. I can't remember anything about the registration process and I deleted the app. Sorry.

Is anyone using Drivewise via the Allstate App? When I download the Drivewise app, I get an error that states "We have moved to the Allstate app!". Drivewise is active in my Allstate app, but it won't show me how many points I have (just says "Your points are safe, we're updating your account"), or give me an option to enter any of these promo codes.

Is anyone using Drivewise via the Allstate App? When I download the Drivewise app, I get an error that states "We have moved to the Allstate app!". Drivewise is active in my Allstate app, but it won't show me how many points I have (just says "Your points are safe, we're updating your account"), or give me an option to enter any of these promo codes.

This is what I get.... if I click "got it, thanks" it takes me to the regular screen that shows my points.

fc931c476bd11aa0f269ec7183232d27.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they recently made some changes that require you to have a policy number to use the allstate rewards program. We do have policies and think it should only be available to policy holders as a benefit. The Drivewise app no longer really does anything and that info is now on the Allstate app.

Cherie

Are you sure you have the right app? It's the drive wise app not Allstate. It didn't ask me for a policy number but it is asking for an activation code (says get it from agent). I'm wondering if they have changed their policy to customers only. I even drove to town and back and it didn't track my driving without the activation code.

Unless your a policy holder and have the Drivewise done installed in the car, nothing is tracked to the best of my knowledge. The Drivewise system is set up to track driving habits to help keep policy costs down. It's of no use to anyone who isn't a policy holder using the Drivewise tracking system. If you want gift cards you'll just have to watch AARP since their site is wide open and thus cards go quickly. Verizon is only other source that has discount using points.

Cherie

Just go to the allstaterewards website, login and you can see your points. That's where you get the gift cards if an Allstate member.

Cherie

Unless your a policy holder and have the Drivewise done installed in the car, nothing is tracked to the best of my knowledge. The Drivewise system is set up to track driving habits to help keep policy costs down. It's of no use to anyone who isn't a policy holder using the Drivewise tracking system. If you want gift cards you'll just have to watch AARP since their site is wide open and thus cards go quickly. Verizon is only other source that has discount using points.

Cherie

I am not an allstate customer and have gotten several thousand points from the driving tracking app. Most of the time, I don't turn it on. But if I'm taking a long drive somewhere and use my navigation system, drivewise always prompts me to either confirm or cancel trip tracking.

You don't have to be a policy holder of allstate to use their rewards. Sorry. Right now, I have 36,000 points using codes and whatever points from tracking trips with no hard breaking, etc. For those having trouble with the app, try uninstalling and then installing it again. It took me several tries to get the app set up, but for months it's been working fine, and it's nice to have 3 sources for these cards. And I use all of them.

Edited by cruizinisthebest
Typo

Cherie

Are you referring to a Drivewise dongle that's physically plugged into the car's computer? We're talking about the Drivewise smartphone app. It tracks a person's driving and rewards them points for not exceeding 80mph (I think) and no hard braking. I'm guessing this is similar to what the physical dongle does. Except non-Allstate customers can use this app.

I'm sorry but I find it amusing that you said you don't think non-Allstate customers should have access to the rewards program, but you tell people to just go to AARP. Which is another company that gives non-members access to their rewards program. I'm curious, how are non-Allstate customers who use the rewards program to buy discounted Carnival cards affecting you as a customer? To my knowledge, Allstate has Carnival cards available all the time, or close to it, so it's not like the influx of non-customers is hurting your own chances at buying the cards.