AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I love that Allstate gives 1,000 points for their promo codes. One code will get you one $100 gift card. As opposed to AARP who only give 150 pts. for theirs. The downside to Allstate is, they don't come as often. But I will say that recently they've been coming more often than they typically do. Hope that doesn't stop.

I love that Allstate gives 1,000 points for their promo codes. One code will get you one $100 gift card. As opposed to AARP who only give 150 pts. for theirs. The downside to Allstate is, they don't come as often. But I will say that recently they've been coming more often than they typically do. Hope that doesn't stop.

Me too, we have two accounts and accumulate points faster than we spend them. I like how they are always available and you can have them emailed to you. Beats getting 30 100 dollar cards you have to pay shipping and sign for.

If I purchase a $500 gift card could I use it to pay for 2 cabins gratuitys? We leave the 5th thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you have any problems getting it to work online call whoever you booked cruise with and they can make it work. If they can't let any balance left go to your onboard account just take the card that has a remaining balance onboard with you and you can get it put on your onboard account. We're doing that for all of our potential cash needs since you can pull cash out anytime to use ashore.

Cherie

Me too, we have two accounts and accumulate points faster than we spend them. I like how they are always available and you can have them emailed to you. Beats getting 30 100 dollar cards you have to pay shipping and sign for.

I love this as well. I was getting them from Citi Easy Deals, but those were physical cards only so I had to wait for them be in stock and wait for them to ship. Once Allstate made the e-gift cards available, I bought all mine from there. Saved 10% on the whole cruise plus an excursion. :D

Allstate recently sent me a code for 10,000 points because it was my 2 year member anniversary. That was pretty awesome and unexpected. Guess I'll use those on the next cruise. :cool:

Thanks to everyone who has posted the codes. I was able to use all except the July 4th one. No surprise since I'm a week late.

I have a question. My email address has changed since I first set this app up 3 months ago. Is it possible to change the email address? I looked around in the profile and I can see that I can change my mailing address but no place to change the email. I was all set to purchase some e-cards when I realized it would have gone to my old address. I sent a message to CS but they told me to change it in my profile on the allstate website. Since I am not a policyholder I did not set up an account there, should/could I even do that?

Thanks!

Sheal

Thanks to everyone who has posted the codes. I was able to use all except the July 4th one. No surprise since I'm a week late.

I have a question. My email address has changed since I first set this app up 3 months ago. Is it possible to change the email address? I looked around in the profile and I can see that I can change my mailing address but no place to change the email. I was all set to purchase some e-cards when I realized it would have gone to my old address. I sent a message to CS but they told me to change it in my profile on the allstate website. Since I am not a policyholder I did not set up an account there, should/could I even do that?

Thanks!

Sheal

This was the only thing I could find regarding changing an email address:

The email address associated with your Allstate Rewards® account is the same email address associated with your Allstate policyholder account. You must update your email in the My Profile section, located in Allstate's My Account. Please allow up to ten days for this update to occur.

I know, that doesn't help, sorry. Did you specifically tell them that you're not a policy holder? Their system revolves around policy holders and I don't think they hold those of us who are non-customers, but still use the rewards program, in high regards. If you didn't tell them you can't access an Allstate account because you're not a policy holder, I'd try telling them first. Otherwise, the only choice you might have is creating a new rewards account with the new email address.

This is the only link I've found that allows non-customers to use our rewards accounts online (as opposed to in the app). You can enter promo codes, watch the tutorial videos for points (if you haven't already), and buy cards. It does not, however, let us change our email address. It says to go to the Profile section of the Allstate account. Anyway, here's that link if you think it would come in handy: https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

It seems that the Egift cards are unavailable. We just booked a last minute cruise and have to make the final payment on July 23rd. Allstate is saying it takes about 2 weeks for mailed gift cards to arrive. Does it really take that long? Do egift cards frequently go out of stock and come back in quickly?

It seems that the Egift cards are unavailable. We just booked a last minute cruise and have to make the final payment on July 23rd. Allstate is saying it takes about 2 weeks for mailed gift cards to arrive. Does it really take that long? Do egift cards frequently go out of stock and come back in quickly?

It could take up to two week but never has for me. Im sure the e cards will come back in stock.

As a matter of precaution, I never order any cards that have to be mailed to me within 30 days of actually needing them. On a few occasions I have experienced delays. Specifically with allstate, my first order never made it to me. I had to call and have a new one sent. I would hate for you to spend all your final payment money on the cards, then not get them in time. They don't normally take two weeks, but you never know.

My advice would be to wait a week and see if the ecards restock. Just check like a maniac several times a day. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk