AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

I have bought and paid for everything on our Jan 18 Breeze cruise from the fare to the cheers to excursions with gift cards from the Allstate and I don't even have Allstate insurance.
Have you booked your air thru carnival? If so you can use cards to get 10% off the air then too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Have you booked your air thru carnival? If so you can use cards to get 10% off the air then too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

No we live in Texas and cruise out of Galveston so no flying for us. Gift cards have saved us over $300 so far. I like how you can purchase them and they are delivered electronically and available for immediate use. Now I'm just trying to decide how much gift $ I should bring on board for our S&S account. We are doing the chef's table (3 of us) and Cheers doesn't work in Texas on embarkation day but we also have $75 OBC. Our one carnival excursion is paid for and the others are privately arranged. We don't usually do a lot of shopping or pictures on board so I need to bring just enough gift cards to save me the 10% but not to have any left over. My goal is always to leave the cruise with less than $50 on my S&S account.

I have bought and paid for everything on our Jan 18 Breeze cruise from the fare to the cheers to excursions with gift cards from the Allstate and I don't even have Allstate insurance.

Same here. My March breeze cruise is paid for with cards...grats...cheers...even Internet. And my dream cruise for August deposit and cheers (before the price goes up)...paid for with these cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the codes!

I fell asleep at the wheel and forgot to check this board out so I missed out on a few thousand but the good news is that I can pay off the cruise with the ones I have picked up due to your generosity.

Thanks!

Sheal

Yes! As well as the app.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

At what point did it ask for your policy number? I Tried it. I hit forgot password. It asked if I had an individual or business policy. I did individual. It asked if I forgot my username or password. Then it wants my email address to send it. I don’t want to actually reset my password but usually that is the last step.