AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

The 50 and 100 options come up for me under travel gift cards for the following companies. Avis, Budget, Jiffy Lube, Autozone and Carnival. A total of 10 different options. I don't know how to take a screenshot and verify this. I attached my link to the web page I was looking at and that is the only way I can verify what I looked at. I have no reason to BS anybody about this.

Did you try buying them? Just wondering if they are really there, or a ghost.

Did you try buying them? Just wondering if they are really there' date=' or a ghost.[/quote']No reason for me to buy them. Already have my next two Labor Day Horizon cruises paid off, including gratuities and Cheers before the 2018 price increase and I have another few thousand in reserve for down the road for when the LNG ships come out. :)

No reason for me to buy them. Already have my next two Labor Day Horizon cruises paid off, including gratuities and Cheers before the 2018 price increase and I have another few thousand in reserve for down the road for when the LNG ships come out. :)
Could you try putting them in your cart and go to the check our page, then cancel? That should confirm if they are really there.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

That reply they sent was about as unhelpful as they could be :mad:

I agree a time frame if they will get any more in would help! When I bought Cheers last year it didn’t bother me as much since I used the discount gift cards!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree a time frame if they will get any more in would help! When I bought Cheers last year it didn’t bother me as much since I used the discount gift cards!!

Personally, I think the carnival logo on the front page as a featured reward is a hint they'll be back.

Or, that's just wishful thinking on my part.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

Can someone confirm the name of the app in the iphone app store? Pretty please, with sugar on top, thank you!

As the title of this thread states, it's 'Allstate Drive Wise'. :cool:

I think it's 10k points you get just for getting the app. I may be wrong on that though.

We have the device in all 3 cars have over 200,000 points! Just ordered a card! Wasn’t sure how long that they will last! Anyone know the limit of cards to buy during a few days? Thanks

Were they e delivered or being mailed? If mailed how long do they take?

E-cards were delivered within a few minutes. The physical cards took 4-5 business days, but that could depend on were you live.

Thank you for the reply just ordered my cards to pay for cheers!