AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Without clearing cookies it would probably also work if you went onto the Allstate site via your incognito or private window.

Just strange because it has never done that to me before, on either Allstate or AARP. Speaking of strange, copying that code from my email and pasting it in my last post automatically posted it as a URL link. :rolleyes:

Just strange because it has never done that to me before, on either Allstate or AARP. Speaking of strange, copying that code from my email and pasting it in my last post automatically posted it as a URL link. :rolleyes:

Yeah that happens to me. I don’t copy and paste. I just type.

Hello, do you have to keep the All State app running in the background for the rewards or to use the rewards? Thanks for all of the helpful information

The short answer is no. You can redeem the weekly-ish point codes and redeem directly on the website. The app tracks your driving and rewards addition points based on specific items (no hard stops, no speed over 80, etc.)

I have removed the app because I did not have great success due to the freeway I drive to work (high speeds, sudden stops), and it was a bit hard on the battery. I think you can get 1000+ per week that way if you're trying to build points quickly, but if not needed quickly the points codes accrue pretty quickly.

Hello, do you have to keep the All State app running in the background for the rewards or to use the rewards? Thanks for all of the helpful information

Heck no. Just type in all the codes that are posted on here and you’ll have plenty of points. In fact when you go the app to type in a code or redeem points it will take you to the Allstate rewards website. Once you have that you really don’t need the app. I just go to the Allstate rewards website.

Just ordered a $500 egift card.

But' date=' they charged me $0.59 for delivery! Same as the physical cards.

Someone put this in the system wrong![/quote']Some might say it's only .59, no big deal. But I'd contact them and find out what happened just out of principle. If you buy a lot more and they do that every time, those unjustified shipping costs will add up.

Someone put this in the system wrong![/quote']

They haven't shown any ecards lately. Ones showing now are gift cards that will be mailed to you.

They haven't shown any ecards lately. Ones showing now are gift cards that will be mailed to you.
Not true. I just got a $500 egift card yesterday and it was in my email inbox in about 30 seconds. I'm still showing the egift cards for sale as of the time of this post. It may, however, depend on where you live.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Forums mobile app

There were $500 e-gift cards yesterday during the day. When I looked last night, they only showed physical cards. I have so many Allstate points, I wound up buying physical cards just to use some of them up. Maybe it does depend on where you live, which could make it totally true that one person sees ecards and another doesn't. Seems like I remember a conversation about that in one of these gift card threads.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Not true. I just got a $500 egift card yesterday and it was in my email inbox in about 30 seconds. I'm still showing the egift cards for sale as of the time of this post. It may, however, depend on where you live.

My bad. Didn't realize that they based them on geographics. Thanks.

As of 10:30am central, I'm showing availability of both denominations, both e-card and physical.

Someone put this in the system wrong![/quote']I got to thinking when I checked availability this morning. Some of their Carnival card listings show a black & white "eGift Card Availability" tag above the Carnival logo. I tried to post a pic, but CC isn't letting me for some reason today. But even though those are specifically tagged as e-cards, when you click on "See Details," you still have the option to choose Email or Mail delivery from the drop-down box. Maybe you mistakenly chose Mail?? :confused:

Just checked and 500 and 100 are available as e-cards. 50.00 were also available, but with different redemption restrictions. In the fine print it said they were not redeemable through travel agents and they were non commisionable. This fine print was only on the 50.00, not the 100 and 500.

Also saw Celebrity cards available, but they seemed to be the restricted type similar to the RCI cards, only redeemmable when first booking a cruise directly through them and not being able to pay off a cruise or use as OBC.

Just checked and 500 and 100 are available as e-cards. 50.00 were also available, but with different redemption restrictions. In the fine print it said they were not redeemable through travel agents and they were non commisionable. This fine print was only on the 50.00, not the 100 and 500.

Also saw Celebrity cards available, but they seemed to be the restricted type similar to the RCI cards, only redeemmable when first booking a cruise directly through them and not being able to pay off a cruise or use as OBC.

There must be something to the theory that they differ depending on location because I don't have the $50 cards available. Mine shows five listings...two for the $100 and three for $500.

**CC still not letting me post images today. Tried three different hosting sites and two browsers. :mad:**

I bought 2 500.00 gift cards last week to pay off my upcoming cruise. There were no E-Gifts available. Paid the .59 each for shipping. Checked again today and purchased 2 more 500.00 E-Gift cards and got them within seconds of completing the transaction, still had the .59 each shipping charge - which I have never had prior (I purchase a lot of the E-Gift cards). Will be calling allstate drivewise to see what has changed. Once I know, I will provide an update.

**UPDATE**Allstate Drivewise (800-642-2609) did confirm that the shipping charge for the E-Gift Cards is an error. If you purchased E-Gifts recently and were charged a shipping fee, call them for a refund of the fee. They are in the process now of correcting the error on the website.

Edited by jdoc2007

There must be something to the theory that they differ depending on location because I don't have the $50 cards available. Mine shows five listings...two for the $100 and three for $500.

Yep, I only see 100 & 500 gift cards, no ecard :( clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

Yep, I only see 100 & 500 gift cards, no ecard :( clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

If you click on travel gift cards, or the Carnival logo, it doesn't show up.

Try searching "Carnival" in the search box on top, and then it should show.

If you click on travel gift cards' date=' or the Carnival logo, it doesn't show up.

Try searching "Carnival" in the search box on top, and then it should show.[/quote']Nope, no $50 cards. Just the same ones I've been getting all day.

cJYEPEEiC8cVS94tnCdKXrJp_a2m7z9ojSS0E6vWeZU_lwk1AEu2a3R8QFDJiopN2AX__c0zHrV5vPHOpkh8tDBRNH2JxFn8jU-XVOh55bcocbMaZnJ_1-gYLhMLXyj8S_ErJ3RpMRLvFLr25BGt6Nf7T9FAfIi1ykh-WMgNQBXun-ntJgc56-yy3_FyggNsmh5m-JeeqKaTVLBOwiRInI5USZ5zodWl_5gX6cbbdEB4ZAnadDPuYIL1wuABAITQlD0ethQHvmi2eH9Me1expeigCAJUEQLqCOzscve-FAXFBKCubTiSZwrwVJ5LshOBl-v0It6YSpZkGz75xHJUZRItoCNxqfxUNkisOx_DzRHUYSs-y0PxJTQ5pnYC4Gu19sH_mLD7R-29hya6m7k6xtFv-dDL8jpsmBXXp0ojgXFFxLWbR8PIXuL5BizrFBgttdCzREfBRSiC-nF-epQtcIaebnQU-DSh7SDp-LPRUvynp-dbs-LwwYpVqOU4YZmDaYtoooLsO5g2H4wVF_dc_XoMahjg_yC9Au9vC-y3gbgbh4MZkoYyMkEuhCRJHfVftV2LuwXUY8JWiAl0DR8UO5078uTdKn7Ti36qWtI=w989-h809-no

Edited by Organized Chaos