AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

14 minutes ago, disneyfan551 said:

I renewed through an AARP this morning and it showed on my cc 2x this morning. I'm on phone now with the third person! Has this happened to anyone else?  My account is still showing expired online!

Have you tried logging in on a different device or different browser? Or clean your cookies? I always roll my eyes when support tells me to do that but it does help sometimes. When I joined AARP, I had to log out a few times before the it let me see the rewards. Not sure about the double charges though, maybe the first is just a temp hold?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

No Carnival gift cards but at least the gift card category is back on the Allstate website. Hopefully soon???

It wasn’t earlier. Did it come back in the last 4 hours?

6 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

I just purchased $500 ecards from AARP.  There is a sweepstake for a $1,000 Carnival card going on at AARP currently.  You need points to enter.

We have been getting ours from AAPR.  I didn't know that there was a sweepstakes, thanks!  I will have to go enter!

I just got a Carnival offer on one of my Chase credit cards.  I got excited until I looked at the terms:  ten percent off any purchase from carnival up to $860.   Dang, I already get that discount by buying gift cards from Allstate or AARP.  But then I thought I can use that credit card on my sign and sail account, and it will catch any expenses I don't cover with the gift cards. 

Odd thing was that only my business Chase card had the offer, and none of my personal chase cards had it.  Do they think folks will hold business meetings on the ships??

Edited by Calnev1
  • Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Sgwscruiser said:

Thank you I've been a member since last year but when i go to rewards it takes me points reward. 

Under browse rewards choose redeem then members only and carnival should be the first one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Five dollar Amazon gift cards go on sale for 500 Allstate points each in about 40 minutes (noon Pacific time).  I wish I could use all my Allstate points to buy these Amazon cards, but I know I will be lucky if I can snag even one gift card before they are sold out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Calnev1 said:

Five dollar Amazon gift cards go on sale for 500 Allstate points each in about 40 minutes (noon Pacific time).  I wish I could use all my Allstate points to buy these Amazon cards, but I know I will be lucky if I can snag even one gift card before they are sold out.

I know they go so quickly.  Funny they can have an e-card for a giveaway, but not for other cards!!

On 7/11/2023 at 8:35 PM, n6uqqq said:

I did indeed. Hopefully it will work well. Could come in handy on cruises. 

Screenshot 2023-07-11 6.34.10 PM.png

Nice. I like that they're arranged vertically because that makes it a bit of a space saver with limited surfaces in a cabin. Looks like they're giving away an organizer set now.

uc?export=download&id=1ChO_-fh7FJmZMczfm43EiZ3xtRV__-0a

7 minutes ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

When we redid our membership a few weeks ago, it was 45.00 for 5 years and the gift was a circular version of the charging station, but it was for plugs, not USB ports.

I must have missed that.  Would have renewed for that.